Looking for server mates Leonidas, Caljr, TheFoxRedux, some noob, Eliza Mol, sh, Dariddler

Just wanted to see if we could exchange payout times and such. Have had some good battles with all of you !

Replies

• Options
    Hello, I'm sh. My payout time is GMT + 9.
  • Options
    PublicEnemy here , my payout is GMT +2
  • Options
    Hi, Im quite sure that I am the Mol Eliza you're talking about we are in the same shard and I tend to hang around top 10, my payout is GMT +1.
  • Valin
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Nice to hear from some of you! I'll definitely try to avoid attacking during payouts. Mine is GMT -6.
  • Options
    Guys, do you think that Anderin De Armoravid is cheating?
  • Options
    Hey Valin. GMT-5 here. As to Anerin, what leads you to believe he is cheating? His GK makes his team fairly deadly, though like the rest of us reb teams, he is having problems now. I should be trotting out my zilus lead team by next week to compete with the zaul hords on our shard.
  • Options
    Hey all! Great to see a post with fellow shardmates :smile: Kram Somar here. While I only occasionally slot into competitive spots, still would be great to coordinate with all of you if possible. Do we have a Line or Discord group?
  • Options
    TurdFurgeson, GMT-6, just getting into t10 finishes. also looking to see if theres a line or discord group to coordinate with.
  • RivetingAlucard
    225 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    greetings shardmates. this is Løki. im normally 20-30ish but workin on it. how about we make a slack group?
  • PublicEnemySWGOH
    133 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hey guys , changed my name to TheodorJahness , does anyone know how can i reach kiborg?
  • Options
    Hey Shardmates!

Great to hear from some of you. sh and I are currently chatting on Discord. Since it doesn't seem our shard has a chat group, we are planning to start one. Message me your Discord ID and let's connect! Look forward to coordinating with you all
  • Options
    We really gotta do something about this Walla guy, attacks with 5 mins left, then send friend requests as there are 2 mins left till payouts....
  • Options
    Whoa Ravager. Definitely not cool at all by Walla! Hopefully more of us on the shard get together so we can coordinate better to avoid situations like this..
  • Options
    Ravager95 wrote: »
    We really gotta do something about this Walla guy, attacks with 5 mins left, then send friend requests as there are 2 mins left till payouts....

Generally speaking, It doesn't bother me when people snipe because of how the system is set up. I've been both the sniper and the snipee. When you land in the top 3 you had better save that last attack to either advance or block those last 5 min. Thankfully my pay out time isn't that populated but that could always change in the future. I don't know about the friend thing, does that bug out a counter or cause you precious seconds before you can attack him?

Also, no issues with Vizla's discord group since my guild already uses it.
  • Nodoz
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Hey this is nodoz, I am GMT -4.
  • Options
    Just an update for those still searching for fellow shard mates, that we do have a Discord group in place with most of the above users who commented already in it. We have a few more pending but just coordinating with the time differences.

If you are looking to join, send me a pm with your Discord handle and I can add you.

Looking forward to creating a stronger shard together!