When do you use you arena attacks?

Pretty simple question, when do you start your arena attacks?
When I first started I would use them all in the morning to climb up the leader boards. I wouldn't drop much throughout the day, just mostly a steady climb.

For the last month or so I would complete 2-3 battles in the morning to get into a top 5 spot and then reattack if I feel, this would leave me in good shape sometimes or other times back into the late teens with no attacks left needing to either refresh and hope I can snipe or just accept the position.

Today I am trying something new. Woke up this morning in 12th and havnt touched it since, now I'm mid 20's and will start my crawl up to the top 5 (hopefully)

What strategy have you found successful?

Replies

• Options
    Matters insignificantly to me
  • Options
    On mine you must fight a lot the top 20 is very active and very strong. I was lucky yesterday got first after trying and trying to fight for it. I got lucky at 5:58 to get into the fight and end it fast.

Today I was locked for nearly 15 minutes. I started trying at 4:46(I was in 4th so not super worried) and could not get a fight for 1st or 2nd. The guy in 3rd and I played leapfrog and he got lucky I got locked with another attacking.

I typically(When I care about arena) make sure I remain top 10 through the day then between 5:15 and 5:45 I'll start fighting. I said when I care about arena because at Times I'll just mess around with crazy build ideas and leave them to see how they hold, or how bad they fail. My last one attacked great, defended terrible took me to outside top 100 a week ago after 24 hours unattended,lol.
  • Options
    I typically do all of my arenas in the last hour unless I'm attacking during the day to test a different lineup
  • Options
    I usually start my arena quest 1 hour before the prizes drop.
  • Options
    I use them when I see I am knocked out of first place.. Then I use them up after the cut off for the achievement wins.