I Club Baby Whales - Heroic Tank and Rancor F2P Guild looking for 3 members

Morgoth_Lives
310 posts Member
edited February 2017
I Club Baby Whales an F2P Heroic Tank and Rancor guild is looking for 3 members. 2 immediate openings and 1 opening on Friday.

I Club Baby Whales has had the Heroic Tank on farm for a few months now, and its member base is only a few raids away from unlocking Kenobi. If you're looking for an F2P Guild that has heroic tanks on Farm, this is your chance.

Raid Rules

Heroic Tank

Tank opens on Monday and Thursdays at 1pm EST. 1 attack per phase Phases 1 - 3.

P4 is then Zerged at 4pm EST on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Bonus Tank Raids on weekends as energy permits

Rancor Raid

The Rancor is zerged at 4pm EST on Mon, Wed and Thurs. with bonus raids on the weekends as energy permits.

24 hour tap period prior to zerg.

I Club Baby Whales is looking for solid members, must have at least 1 strong Heroic Tank team in your collection. Yes, we have the tank on Farm but we are looking to build our guild strength for the next thing CG throws at us.

I Club Baby Whales has an active Line Community and has been a guild since day 1 of guilds with many original members.

If you want Kenobi shards, have Line, and meet the roster qualifications PM me here or send me a message on Line at Morgoth54.

baby_whale_and_baby_seal_club_by_flowofwoe.jpg
Post edited by Morgoth_Lives on

Replies

• Options
    Another tanked knocked out, more Kenobi shards in the inbox. This could be you. Join ICBW now!
  • Options
    Next heroic tank raid opens tomorrow. Join the Whale Clubbers and get your Kenobi shards and become a part of an active and entertaining SWGOH F2P community!
  • Options
    This guild is awesome. We are getting very close to unlocking Kenobi, only a few more raids left. Getting my gear ready to max him out. The rest of the guild is great and the chats are awesome. Please just dont start Morgoth on Cheese Curds
  • Options
    slide_353845_3852960_free.jpg
  • Morgoth_Lives
    310 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ICBW is down to 1 open spot, a spot opening on Friday due to a long time member leaving the game, but who graciously stuck around for a week to donate all his good gear. We're going to miss you @ShaneFalco

This is the kind of community we foster at ICBW. Not only do we kill raids, but we are all great gaming community.

If you want to get in on this group, PM me here or on Line at Morgoth54
  • Options
    Hi my name is Jackison in game. Im f2p but i dont use line and i will not dwld it. Ill follow rules in chat once told
  • Options
    Sorry @Jackison , Line is a Hard requirement. Wish you the best of luck, plenty of guilds that don't use a 3rd party chat app.
  • Options
    Thanks anyway found a guild before u msged me anyway so its all good
  • Options
    Can I join your guild? "Leatherneck" 697-487-693 Lv. 84 Arena150 I'm ready to farm for Kenobi shards
  • Options
    patterned wrote: »
    Can I join your guild? "Leatherneck" 697-487-693 Lv. 84 Arena150 I'm ready to farm for Kenobi shards

Sorry @patterned, where full up