Heroic

(well almost)

Hi everybody!! (Dr Nick voice)

I am currently an officer in a UK based guild who are looking for more recruits due to a recent loss of some members.

We are currently 39/50 and are a really friendly, organised group who are striving towards heroic AAT with all members working towards their super-teams for all phases. Obviously what we really need right now are more like minded individuals who are interested in working torwards to the awesome feeling of clearing heroic tank for the first time and putting it on farm status for kenobi shards.

Our requirements are you must contribute 600 daily coins and use discord for guild chat/events/strategies, you will also preferably have one super team already (as most of our members do) and be striving towards building another.

By super team I mean g10+ jedi/drawa/palpachirp/rebels as in the AAT super team guide which can be found on these forums.

Obviously we run rancor heroic 3/4 times a week and currently can clear AAT in few hours.

A mini-merger would also be acceptable using the above requirements if you have yourself and maybe a few friends who are interested in expanding your SWGOH experience.

You can add me as an ally: 883-633-148

Or chat me with on discord: #4068

Or message me here in forums.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Tyveris

Replies