Sad panda!

Now that we know the lord of hunger event is similar to DT DK events anyone else feel really sad and wanting to take a break from the game?

We know this because they updated the upcoming events

Replies

• Options
    I don't want to take a break at all
  • Options
    Seeing as its the best event format i dont know why you would.
  • Options
    Its just you.
    This is a signature.
  • Options

EP and Yoda are 100% better and as a f2p it is not a very useful event, to be honest id prefer tourneys
  • Options
    Yeah I don't know about taking a break because I do love the game, but definitely not jumping up to spend more money. If they're going to release toons at ~800$ a pop twice a month that are meta shaping, no way I'm going to try to keep up with that. I'll settle with what I can get for free from now on.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Its just you.

Errr no. Did you see the citadel pack megathread?
  • Options

EP and Yoda are 100% better and as a f2p it is not a very useful event, to be honest id prefer tourneys

definitely not tournaments. At least this way many people can unlock the character and test them out instead of getting 40 or less shards and not unlocking the character.

Oh did i mention also spending hours upon hours upon hours of trying to stay within a decent spot in the tournament.

Thank you but no i would not like to spend my valuable time in real life on a tournament
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    The DT and Krennic events were boring and easy and then you get the citedel packs.

Kinda pointless for f2p, and a rip off for p2p
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    The DT and Krennic events were boring and easy and then you get the citedel packs.

Kinda pointless for f2p, and a rip off for p2p

What's worse is for those that invested in the rogue one characters. Still very good in their own right, but we can assume DT and Krennic were released to give a counter to that strategy. And with PtP toons priced at the point they are, that's a lot of investment to have a potential counter released just a month later.
  • Options
    What did you guys expect? Why would EA give a rip about f2p players?
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

definitely not tournaments. At least this way many people can unlock the character and test them out instead of getting 40 or less shards and not unlocking the character.

Oh did i mention also spending hours upon hours upon hours of trying to stay within a decent spot in the tournament.

Thank you but no i would not like to spend my valuable time in real life on a tournament

I sadly miss the tournaments just for the fact you could spend a minimal amount of AP to get credits, raid gear, and omegas. But as a method for releasing toons, terrible.
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

I sadly miss the tournaments just for the fact you could spend a minimal amount of AP to get credits, raid gear, and omegas. But as a method for releasing toons, terrible.

i agree for the rest of the rewards but not character shards. So in your case then yes i miss tournaments.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Was personally hoping for a Yoda/Palp style event, but still better than tournaments. Hopefully, they will learn a lesson with the citadel pack and price the next one more reasonably (yes, I know I am unreasonably optimistic).
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Was personally hoping for a Yoda/Palp style event, but still better than tournaments. Hopefully, they will learn a lesson with the citadel pack and price the next one more reasonably (yes, I know I am unreasonably optimistic).

I have a feeling they're gonna make at least one of the other 2 unannounced sith farmable for f2p and then lump all three into a pack. And then the farmable one is gonna be good, and you'll need the other two to counter that one, and then people will buy the packs and the packs.
  • crazycdog29
    281 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

I have a feeling they're gonna make at least one of the other 2 unannounced sith farmable for f2p and then lump all three into a pack. And then the farmable one is gonna be good, and you'll need the other two to counter that one, and then people will buy the packs and the packs.

As long as 1 sith will become farmable after the event, if we don't get one 7* unlikely but is a 1% possibility, than I will be happy. Also he just said 2 other dark side characters that doesn't mean either will be sith also
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Praying for Kreia and Sion!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    They also didn't say they were new charters either. Just pointing thst out.
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »

True
  • Options
    I liked the format of the Director Death event, I'd just like to see the rewards and difficulty adjusted. Add more difficult tiers and let players with a great squad get him at 5*. Then packs to finish him out if you want. Better for F2P. Better for P2P. And more P2P players would opt to buy 185 shards.
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »

If they werent new characters they would have told us who they were