Need input for my Arena Team

Hi, I am constantly in top 10 of my server but its getting difficult to get into top 5. Please help me figure out my 5th member.

My team: Level 62
Sid 7* gear VIII, Lumi almost 7* Gear VIII, GS 5* Gear VIII, Poggle 4* Gear VII, Kylo 4* Gear VI (the weak link).

I want to replace Kylo, he is my weak link and I was farming haim to have a FO team since I have Phasma 5* Gear VII, but will bench that for now till I have some more clarity on the meta and get FOTP levelled up(dont have him yet) - long term goal.

So, who will be better to replace Kylo - Poe or Qui gon. I have cantina shards lying around to bring up either of those. I am confused on many aspects:

- will Poe get nerfed - lost to two poe teams today, won against one
- is Qui gon a better fit to my team, want a high DPS team
- is Qui gon attack better for a DPS team and will his dispell work on Poe.
- should I want for other toons to arrive or is there any other toon you guys might suggest that will fit in my team.

All inputs are appreciated.

Thanks.

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Your team is well positioned for this setup:

Sid (lead), 88, Kylo, Poe and Poggle. It's a massive amount of AOE and Kulo would be your finisher, since he goes last.

Alternatively, you could try my team: Sid, Poggle, Poe, Lumi and Luke (86 could work here too). It's been #1 four days this week :)

Finally, an assist team could work quite well with Phasma(lead), GS, QGJ, Lumi and Han, Kylo, Dooku, or Poe.

Start working on FOTP tho. You'll have a lot of great options when he's finished.

We can all speculate nerfs, it's just too hard to know. QGJ might be nerfed for all we know, so I wouldn't base your decision on that
  • Options
    Thanks @l3end3r. Your post completely makes sense. I think I will go with something like your team. Maybe get myself a poe after all. So much for not wanting him. Congrats on the #1 btw.
  • Options
    Thx and no problem :)

The first team probably rocks the hardest, but has less of a comeback potential if you lose 88 (I.e. The enemy Poe goes first).

My team is solid, despite all the Luke haters. Poggle goes before both him and Lumi, which lets them both crit for 10k plus on their first turn and Poe gives them turn priority. I'm not sure how well the AI plays the team, but it's hard to screw up 10k worth of damage per character.