HELP- with clone squad

So I have all the named clones leveled up to 7 stars working on gear. Cody is the only one below gear 9 those 100 cuffs suck. What is the best toon to put with the 4 in normal aat since I'm still grinding sargeant out of hard nodes I need a 5th toon to go with them I currently don't have jka. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I have heard tell of a clone arena team with a zeta Cody lead and the named clones with a zarris fifth. My guildie said he takes number one easily.
  • Options
    @Infernus1231 that's interesting. I have a pretty decent barris. No zetas just yet. I would think for raids the damage output there would be too low.
  • Options
    For the clones? Yeah clone sgt is the damage output for the tank raid. But under a maxed echo and a zeta Cody lead they usually run full health full protection until the tank gets enraged. I have seen videos where they can do like 15% of p2 in a heroic tank raid.
  • Options
    @Infernus1231 that's the ultimate plan. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    Barriss, Leia, Phasma, GK (ofc), Shoretrooper, Baze, STH. CTS is a vital part of a clone team, he is literally 45-60% of their damage output.

Phase 2 AAT, take the whole team, but for phase 4, swap Rex out for Leia and you're golden.
  • Options
    Love my maxed clones. In arena now tho it's tough. Lack enough damage to over come empire TM or rebel speed.ive been trying subs for arena Sargent for awhile. I kinda like EP for today. Who knows. I've sub b2. Trying to keep them top 10 over the day is hard. If anyone know the awesome mods for them let me know.
  • Options
    Try Anakin. He has decent damage and good clone synergies.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    @Cord, for the empire problem sub sergeant for Wedge or Lando.
    For Rebels, use TFP or Sith Trooper
    1...2...3! You're dead!