QGJ 79 7* g8
Vader 70 5* g8
Shore 73 4* g8

I'm level 75 and can take top 100 or top 50
Here's my roster
https://swgoh.gg/u/maljr1980/collection/

Replies

• Options
    Put in TFP instead of ahsoka. I wouldn't just have a random jedi in there for no reason
  • Options
    She's one of my hardest hitters and has speed mods, plus speed up, and her heal special helps out, especially with shore seeing how he doesn't heal himself
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    As you go up in level in arena heal is useless.

Take the speeds mods off Ashoka and put them on TFP
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »

What he said ^^
  • Options
    So are dispellers like Akbar useless as well?
  • Options
    That's a solid arena team Mike... having Ahsoka in there as a heavy hitter and healer is a great idea especially under a Fett lead. Keep your team like that and it'll do fine(unless if your mods need to be changed but idk) otherwise well done
  • Mike1980
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Soldier76 wrote: »
    That's a solid arena team Mike... having Ahsoka in there as a heavy hitter and healer is a great idea especially under a Fett lead. Keep your team like that and it'll do fine(unless if your mods need to be changed but idk) otherwise well done

Thank you, I have a handful of other characters with higher star levels, like mace and Lumi and savage, but I don't feel like they fit better than shore and Vader. I've had Ahsoka crit for 13k+ and basically one shot people
  • Ahkatosh
    157 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »

If you're referring to AA's heal (?) his is multi-purpose, as well as great additional squad abilities & serves better higher up than a straight out healer.

EDIT: Also, that is a nice squad.
  • Options
    Ahkatosh wrote: »

If you're referring to AA's heal (?) his is multi-purpose, as well as great additional squad abilities & serves better higher up than a straight out healer.

Well Ahsoka heals with an attack so it's not a wasted move. If the rational is that at end game everyone is getting one shotted and you don't have time to heal before your toons are dead, then that also has to mean that support characters are just as useless. By the time you dispel or add offense up or anything like that, then it's to late as well. You follow me?
  • Options
    I think many people underestimate Ahsoka. She's a great character and really fun to play. If you want to keep her, however, you might want to add Anakin in the future. Maybe instead of Vader? Don't get me wrong. Vader is one hell of a character, but I think Anakin fits better in your squad.
  • Mike1980
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think many people underestimate Ahsoka. She's a great character and really fun to play. If you want to keep her, however, you might want to add Anakin in the future. Maybe instead of Vader? Don't get me wrong. Vader is one hell of a character, but I think Anakin fits better in your squad.

Yeah I haven't started farming him yet, I'd love to have his synergy with her, and in a perfect world, I'd have General kenobi there as well. I think Vader and boba make a perfect team. Get all the dots landed, then hit execute and culling blade, and try to take out 2 toons
  • Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

What he said ^^

Triple what both of them said. I invested a lot in healers that I used in arena early on until I started running into Wiggs teams. That was before EP and before Chaze. Now I don't ever consider healers in arena.

They need to do massive damage, taunt, remove taunts, block or remove turn meter/gain turn meter to even consider it.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a healer in the top 50(level 80-85, finish top 1-2).

Boba, Vader, Shore are the great makings of a a dark side team. Add TFP and B2 or EP when the challenges start and you will start making those rebels pay!

• Mike1980
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »

What he said ^^

Triple what both of them said. I invested a lot in healers that I used in arena early on until I started running into Wiggs teams. That was before EP and before Chaze. Now I don't ever consider healers in arena.

They need to do massive damage, taunt, remove taunts, block or remove turn meter/gain turn meter to even consider it.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a healer in the top 50(level 80-85, finish top 1-2).

Boba, Vader, Shore are the great makings of a a dark side team. Add TFP and B2 or EP when the challenges start and you will start making those rebels pay!

She's not a healer though... I think she does good damage, she just happens to self heal or group heal on both of her attacks. Sometimes it's just enough to get that near death character onto another round. I also have TFP, maul and savage at my disposal
  • Options
    I would definitely recommend getting rid of Vader though. If you dont have Zader or Emperor Palps lead, Vader is trash.
  • Options
    I would definitely recommend getting rid of Vader though. If you dont have Zader or Emperor Palps lead, Vader is trash.

Completely disagree. With one caveat, maybe at lower levels he isn't as useful. I don't have zeta yet but i have him at level 85, g 11.6 and great mods. To Tjbear's point, i didn't start using him until I got him 7* and g9 but he decimates other teams. His force crush, culling blade and basic attack with block is devastating. I did back to back critical hits on culling blade after force crush and scored 70k damage on Chirrut and Baze separately. He routinely takes out opponents Chirrut, Wedge, EP for my shard.
  • Options

Completely disagree. With one caveat, maybe at lower levels he isn't as useful. I don't have zeta yet but i have him at level 85, g 11.6 and great mods. To Tjbear's point, i didn't start using him until I got him 7* and g9 but he decimates other teams. His force crush, culling blade and basic attack with block is devastating. I did back to back critical hits on culling blade after force crush and scored 70k damage on Chirrut and Baze separately. He routinely takes out opponents Chirrut, Wedge, EP for my shard.

How did you get back to back culling blade
  • Options

What he said ^^

She's not a healer though... I think she does good damage, she just happens to self heal or group heal on both of her attacks. Sometimes it's just enough to get that near death character onto another round. I also have TFP, maul and savage at my disposal

She's kind of a blend. She doesn't do enough all around or with specialty(massive damage, taunt, cleanse, debut) to be used at higher levels. The only jedi I've seen in the top 20 is JKA and Ayala(dislaimer that most of my shard aren't high enough to have GK yet).