Purge and Merge - Almost-but-not-quite-ready-for-Heroic AAT guild looking for mass exodus

Hi everyone,

So it looks like we will be failing our third Heroic AAT attempt. Painful realization is that we don't have the active guild membership required to pull it off - 24 hours in, we still have about 7 or 8 people who haven't attacked once in the raid, and about 10 others don't have the roster to achieve decent results per phase.

Thus, I am sounding the call. If there is a cluster of folks out there who are individually Heroic AAT ready and looking to move guilds to one that needs their help to get over that hurdle, give us a shot. If we turn out to not be your cup of tea, you are free to depart after one raid attempt. But if our combined forces bring us all victory, well, why ruin a good thing?

The player roster is mostly based in the Philippines (GMT+8), although we have a couple of international members. We have rules of conduct for both Rancor and AAT Normal raids, which are relatively easy to understand, and we don't enforce them too strictly. Also, we have a very active FB page and are working on our Line communication.

PM me if you're interested in helping out, individually or as a group, some scrappy third worlders who would like to start earning GK shards.

Replies

• Options
    Hey Drew, add me on line, ID saetet. We should have a chat.
    And then there were pants...
  • Options
    Hi Saetet can't seem to find you on Line. We should chat indeed.

Also, we have 11 hours to go with our raid and are stalled mid P3. Do you think you and your friends might be interested in helping out?
  • Options
    If you can't find Saetet on line, message one of our other officers. His ID: thrawny