the Event Information Post - can we get a heads up on updates?

I really like the Event information posts (see https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/88111/event-information-is-updated-thank-you#latest). I do have a small request though.

Right now you use the same post over and over. Which makes it difficult to spot when there is a change.

Is it possible to either create a new post or change the title when the content changes?

Thanks in advance :)

Ping @CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    We appreciate your feedback and will seek to make updates and changes more apparent in future updates to the post. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    We appreciate your feedback and will seek to make updates and changes more apparent in future updates to the post. Cheers!

This is the best thread. Kozi and the team have work to do, but it's heartening to see them post. Thanks CG team.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon
    If you update the existing post instead of creating a new one, you could simply remove all the past events (aka anything that has finished before today). That would keep the list relatively small i guess and the next events remain on top.
  • Options
    CoReTeX wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon
    If you update the existing post instead of creating a new one, you could simply remove all the past events (aka anything that has finished before today). That would keep the list relatively small i guess and the next events remain on top.

I prefer new posts. They edit stuff all the time, but with edits, you can't see what changes were made.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    <3