Sisters need love to

How bout making nightsisters arena viable

Replies

• Options
    They already are - you just have to combine them with CUP/Chewie. I know it's a Frankenstein team but great on offence and not bad on defence
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    No, they are darkside support only.

Power ratings should be Sith, Jedi and night sisters are near balanced.
    But when you run into Rebels, Empire, Resistance and First Order. They will be stronger, because they contain more factions (scoundrels,bounty hunters, droids, Jedi, sith etc). Until 8&9 come resistance and First order will be weaker then Original Trilogy.

• Options
    They used force-driven magick, they should be a strong faction
  • crzydroid
    7331 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    They used force-driven magick, they should be a strong faction

I seem to remember an episode where Grievous slaughtered them all.
  • Options

How about noooooooo, Scotty
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

Ah yes, that faction thats a fan-favorite and is super iconic and integral to the Star Wars saga
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Or nah.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Options
    Fan yes, favorite no.
  • Options
    If they add Axkva Min and maybe some of those night sister elders that alway killed me in swg they could be a great faction, but all they put in the game are some crappy Night Sisters.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    I think night sisters are awesome and have great potential
  • Options
    Don't touch them I say
  • Options
    If Initiate had some sort of taunt and they tweaked her damage a bit, they could actually work.

"For My Sisters" - every time an ally (or NS ally) performs an action that heals, Initiate taunts for 1 turn and gains offense up for 2 turns.

Simple.

Oh, and completely rebuild Acoclyte.

Ventress, Daka and Talia are all great as is - especially when youo run the 3 of them together.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*