Truth about speed mods

Have speed mods become pointless with the great number of speed on secondary's?

Here's the thing I was about to deck out my resistance team and my jawas because I have them all but have not done the speed mod or crit dmg challenges. Is it pointless to put all those resources into my resistance team so I can 3* it or just skip it and focus on my jawas so I can do crit mods?? Thoughts??

Replies

• Options
    A good speed set with equal speed secondaries can still net you an extra 10-17 speed depending on the toons base speed. So no if speed is your goal you want speed mods with your best speed secondaries. Just keep rolling.
  • Options
    I don't think they're pointless. I use them on several characters myself...especially when they have good secondary speed bonuses themselves. Just more and more speed...name of the game.
  • Options
    If you are modding characters with base speed of 160 or higher like TFP, 4 speed mods giving 16 extra speed is like having an extra 4 speed secondary roll on 4 mods. That seems worthwhile to me at least since this game's real name is actually Star Wars Galaxy of Speed Secondary Mods.
  • Options
    thanks I think I'll continue getting these crummy resistance toons ready.. sigh resources.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are useful.

If you can't match speed secondaries to the same extent or just need an extra boost on a toon that doesn't deserve your best secondaries. You can still get a solid boost as stated 10-17 is nothing to scoff at.