Dissolving our guild. 12-15 players looking to join guild that can do heroic tank raid

Our guild ran strong since last spring but we're looking to dissolve it. There are probably 12-15 of us that would like to stick together and join another guild. We're mostly high level players (no whales) and looking for a guild that can do the heroic tank takedown.

Replies

• Options
    Hi there. We are a guild looking for active players in decent strength. We've recently had a culling of some dead weight members and have about 15+ spots available. Can probably make more room if absolutely necessary .

We have tried HAAT and can get passed p2. We also have mercs readily available to help.

We would be keen to talk to you

Ally code 821 755 155
    Username avonahumpalot
    Discord
    https://discord.gg/vUP5x
  • Options
    Corn dog come to our discord for a chat https://discord.gg/PZjAZSz. We have 6 guilds one currently farming HAAT and one needing 2 or 3 good guys to get it HAAT ready. I'm sure we could sort something out for you guys
  • Options
    We have some room and are looking for members. We ask that everyone has the LINE app to communicate and coordinate for tank raids. If interested, send us a message on line. IDs: thrawny, bogsquash or clarkdiesel
  • Options
    Join Terriblis Est! We have room for 15 people and have no communication rules. We currently run tier 6 raids, but are only a few players from tier 7, so you would put us over the top. We also can make officer positions available if desired. My ally code is 976-894-623 if you are interested.
  • Options
    Find mrliveordie on Line to discuss. We are looking for about that many to take our second guild to Heroic if your group is Heroic ready. We are a good group and have fun. I am a straight shooter and not sensitive so if it doesn't work out for your group then it doesn't but at least we can discuss.
  • Options
    Hey Corndog,

DST is part of FTB and you sound like a great fit for our guild (HAAT prep, next run Feb 23rd.) We're a larger alliance and very old. SW Cantina old :). Here's my discord and line if you want to connect and chat.

https://discord.gg/AzUwKAZ

Line: MerlinsCoffee
  • Options
    Lightsaber Order can take 8 max. Here is a link to our Discord if you want to check it out. We make raiding easy and super non-time consuming. Rewards system is earned each raid so there is fair distribution of place.

https://discord.gg/TJQNx
  • Options
    We need just about that number to fill up our guild. Add me and we shall do heroic together. 447-785-141
  • Options
    @Captain2223 here's my guilds post
  • Options
    We are doing a HAAT raid starting this Saturday night. We have room for a few now but we have a training guild that can take much of our bottom if need be to make room for 12-15 players.

If you wanted to send over 2-3 for the HAAT to check us out first I'd welcome that.

Super friendly guild and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Message me on Line if interested and I can talk details about our guild with you...

Line is Adelka_1x
  • Options
    Sent you a message, contact me on Line, hungrydaddy
  • Options
    We have 2 heroic guilds and a training guild. You're welcome to come check us out. My line id is jedijeff
  • Options
    you can also add me on LINE to discuss. ID:pcmacro
  • Options
    So we actually have 17 looking to transfer to a new guild. Below is a description of our current guild and what kind of guild we're looking for.

Our guild has been very casual....actually too casual (that's why it's dissolving). We're looking for a guild that's still pretty casual, accepting of a few low level players, boots inactive players, uses a third party chat app (which would be new to us but we're all so frustrated with guild chat), and can hopefully take on heroic tank raid with our help.

Our current officers are not interested in being officers anymore. We have 17 players that want to stick together and we promised them that we would only join a guild that took all 17 of us. Player levels are: 11@lvl85, 1@lvl84, 1@lvl73, 1@lvl70 & 1@lvl42. We have yet to try a heroic tank raid and it takes us a few days to finish the normal tank raid. Probably about 1/3 of us are heavy hitters, 1/3 medium hitters, and the last third don't contribute much when it comes to tank raid (but they do contribute to daily activities).

• Options
    I sent you a message I can acommodate you.
  • Options
    I also sent you a message
  • Options
    I messaged you. Let me know!
  • Options
    As I said during our.discord chat We can keep you all together and offer the raids.you want
  • Options
    Message sent
  • Carnus
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    We are a friendly active guild that have 16 slots free for other active players. You would need discord to join us just because it's easier with tactics but there's no requirement to use it other than for updates to any raid rules etc. Please PM me or look us up if you're interested, we are called Order of Revanites.

We can keep you all together via discord but the players below lvl 83 would need to go to our feeder guild then join again when they level up some more; it is necessary for the raiding.

Hopefully I will hear from you guys soon!
  • Options
    My guild would be perfect according to your standards. We are really chill, but still take things seriously when needed. We can accommodate 17 players. We have mostly level 70+ players, but primarily level 85. We are preparing to begin heroic raids soon. We have many heavy hitters, and more nearing that level. I really think you will like my guild, and you can even just check us out to see if we're what you're looking for.
  • Options
    Hey we'd love to have you in our guild, I've private messaged you.