Rebel squad for Palpatine. Help

Hi all !

First, I'm sorry for my English.

I'm farming for a rebel squad, thinking in getting Palpatine to 6*. I have level 75.

My current rebel team (I'm not using them except in ships) is:
Biggs (6*), Ackbar (6*), Lando (6*), Scarif (5*), Bistan (5*), K2So (4*), Luke (3*)

I'm currently farming to Scarif and Bistan, due to I'm using them in U-Wing.

What do y recommend ?

Thanks !

Replies

• Options
    You have Wiggs and Lando, you should be fine. But what Gear level are you at?
  • Options
    Ackbar (AA) and Bistan have a fun synergy and make for a fun team. The five you currently have will likely be able to unlock a 5* Palpatine if they're moded well.
    Getting a 7* Palpatine with those five, if your goal is to do it as quickly as possible, may take longer and require a heavier gear and level investment rather than farming and adding Wedge as your leader. Wedge also has a good ship, if ships are your thing.
    Wedge, Biggs and Lando at 7* and geared around lvl 8-9 should be able to get you a 7* Palpatine. .
  • Options
    Ok, thanks,
    I think I´ll be able to equip them to 7 (currently they're to 6, but I have 1 month to upgrade them)

I'll think about Wedge..
  • Options
    Gotta get the danger sone if you're FTP, no two ways about it. R1 team could steamroll the Palp Fight but almost no one has 7-star Cassian and Jyn.
  • Options
    You should be fine with almost any composition if you have good gear on them. I'll quote something I wrote in a similar thread.
    Any could work as long as you have Wedge and Biggs. Still you can make it work without them. I did it with Ackbar (L), Wedge, Biggs, Leia and STHan. I think Wedge is a better leader, but still. The event is quite easy, actually.You want to have them at least +65 and gear 7/8, with two core characters (usually Biggs and Wedge) being higher.
    You can go for Lando too. He's one of the top tier rebels out there. The other rebel characters could work, but they are not too strong right now. Plus those rebels I mentioned earlier can work in almost all the content in the game. Specially Raids, Arena and GW.
    Since you have some characters high enough you can do it with them. However, Biggs/Wedge and STHan are way better for other content in the game, so you'll have to farm them eventually if you want to perform better in Raids/GW and other events.