Time to cash in on Ally points

With the new format for introducing toons announced, it would appear that tournaments are a thing of the past. I have acquired 250k in ally points since the last tournament. Would it be safe to say that it is time to cash in the ally points?
I would suggest a multi-purchase option for ally points be added as cashing in may take a few hours. Since we receive 5000 ally points per day with the dailies, this can be a permanent feature moving forward.

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Not sure if it's time to cash in yet until we find out what the long term plan is but otherwise I agree! They should also rotate some gear and shards into bronziums.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    With the introduction of tournaments, they have showed us they could be looking at alternative uses from AC. I am holding on to them in hopes that something better then bronzium will come out
  • Options
    We could trade bronzium to silver and silver to gold, gold to platinum and that could be raid gear..... :dizzy:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CG_TopHat @CG_Kozispoon would it be possible to get any insight on the future of Ally coins.

With the new system in place we are building them up at a good rate and it would be nice to know if bronzium will be the only sinkhole to dump them in.
  • DarthBlartMC
    595 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I wouldn't mind dropping them all at once on bronzium, just need the mechanism to do so.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Just save them. We were told they would only be used for Bronizum and then we were hit with tournaments. I'll probably save mine for all eternity lol
  • Options
    I think the drop rate for full chars on AP packs has been lowered A LOT. So the payout of the AP pack is a lot lower then I used to be.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Just save them. We were told they would only be used for Bronizum and then we were hit with tournaments. I'll probably save mine for all eternity lol

+1
  • BLAK47OPS
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I watched a couple movies and spent all my ally points. I got tons of gear and General Grievous shards. If you spend up your ally points on a weekly basis you will never have this problem.
    Post edited by BLAK47OPS on
  • Options
    I would like to know as I have amassed 1.1 million ally points.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    Im still saving. Currently have 553k ally points. Figure Ill hold until something changes where they are truly valuable. The shards I would get are for characters Im not building or already have maxed.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to know as I have amassed 1.1 million ally points.

**** that's a lot of ally points!

I had a little over 300k, and have decided to spend them. I'll probably leave 100k in the bank, as they build up quickly and I never had the time to use more than about 150k in a tournament anyway. I'm keeping track of how many shards I collect vs full characters, as well as if I pull a new to me character. We'll see what happens.
  • Options
    If you only have 250k saved I'd just burn them as I'm sure there are many sitting on millions by now. I used all mine as I went and haven't regretted it in the least.
  • Options
    I burned through 200k AP last night. 1,950 for the shards shop, 2 purples. 130k spent before the first purple dropped. About 7 or 8 full character drops. 2 MK3 droid callers.
  • Options
    I burned through 200k AP last night. 1,950 for the shards shop, 2 purples. 130k spent before the first purple dropped. About 7 or 8 full character drops. 2 MK3 droid callers.

Drops were a lot better until an update or 2 ago. I'm convinced they stealth nerfed them due to the fact that ppl would be opening more bronzium now, since you can farm them now.