Looking for Wombanger, Opalscion and Mmm Pie

Tamwyn
21 posts Member
edited February 2017
Putting this here because they're much more likely to check general than guild. Last night at 2am one of my officers cherokeegw (he should be banned for this) kicked all of my guild members and rage quit (0 signs this was coming) most have been invited back but the three members I listed never joined are discord so I'm looking for them so they can give me their ally codes to rejoin. We are a tight knit guild and we all want to stick together, I would feel bad thinking they thought they got kicked for no reason.

That being said, a few members got too upset to want to come back so I also have about 5 openings if anyone wants to join us. We just barely downed our last heroic AAT so we are doing normal until the first week of march to get a littler more geared and then heroic AAT will be on farm. Rancor has a 24 hour tag but is free for all and comes down in about 15-20 minutes.

If anyone has info on those 3 guys please let me know, or, wombanger, opalscion, mmm pie, if you see this. Send me a pvt or post ally code. And if anyone else wants to join to replace those we lost do the same.

Lastly, if anyone see Cherokeegw floating around or if he joins your guild. Get rid of him immediately.

Replies

• Options
    Whoever moved this here. Makes it a lot harder to find my friends. Really annoyed with you.