F2P help with arena team? Empire farm or continue Rebels?

Boba G9 (L)
Rex G10
Phasma G9
FOTP G10
QGJ G11

I got wedge at 6* g9 and biggs at 6* g8 and lando at g10 6*

Should i keep on this grind or should i consider changing to an empire team because of a new empire meta with nihilus and Krennic/DT? check my swgoh.profile if you need more

Thanks!
https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level

Replies

• Options
    Stick with rebels you can always switch over after u max rebels
  • Options
    Empire is better . Also you could use your Rex lead with boba, and farm palp, and Aayla/ JKA and fives/sun fac. I have to fight that team in the top of my arena and it has 50k power, it's pretty beast. The characters you listed (except for Rex and boba) aren't very viable at the top of arena as a team so your going to have to farm a couple more to max.
  • Options
    Except he needs the rebels to farm Palp. Stay with rebels until you can max Palpatine.
  • Options
    Yeah but his rebels are high enough gear he just needs to finish them up to 7*
  • Options
    lukeroks wrote: »
    Empire is better . Also you could use your Rex lead with boba, and farm palp, and Aayla/ JKA and fives/sun fac. I have to fight that team in the top of my arena and it has 50k power, it's pretty beast. The characters you listed (except for Rex and boba) aren't very viable at the top of arena as a team so your going to have to farm a couple more to max.

That sounds intriguing. Tough guys with answers to dots and heavy critters. Very interesting indeed.
  • Options
    I have a 42k power team with a palp lead, TIE, Shore, B2 and ST Han though I I can beat him every time, B2 is the main reason though. Also he takes the top place in arena most days.
  • Options
    Empire
  • Options
    Nothermike wrote: »
    Except he needs the rebels to farm Palp. Stay with rebels until you can max Palpatine.

What he said. Palp is key and that takes awesome rebels.
  • Options
    Farm a Bounty Hunter squad instead of either group (or rather in addition to them). It has few direct counters (aside from cleansers) and is where you will see Boba truly shine.