Old Ben's Friends!

SwasAye
37 posts Member
edited February 2017
Hopefully the title attracted your attention!

With the amount of guilds on here vying for attention, I'll give you the facts. We are a Tier 7 Rancor Raid Guild, non-Heroic AAT, but getting there. We currently have 40 members because we have recently adapted a 24 Hour Zero Damage and people attacked anyway. We use Line and are experimenting with Discord and would appreciate you using some outside form of communication to plan things. You don't need to talk, just be able to stay up to date. Simply asking members to be active daily and spend your energy so we can keep raiding.

The members "Old Ben's Friends" would like to attract are somewhat established players with at least one 7* character. The more the better. Everyone is very friendly and we thoroughly enjoy helping new members. I am more than willing to discuss where you are and see if you're a great fit!

We are located in EST (GMT -5 right now), however we have members from Europe and South America as well.

Please let me know if you're interested. PM me or contact me on Line/Discord @ "SwasAye".

Thank you for your time!

Replies