Help me out guys! Sid or fett???

I can take sid or fett to gear X , I have oddly been doing awesome running sid with a zader lead. I was thinking zeta on sid next to bolster him even more! Then there is fett, I dunno about him, he doesn't seem to give to many dots or maybe he is modded wrong who should I gear and also mod help on fett would be appreciated! Thanks folks

Replies

• Options
    I zetaed Vader, then Sid, then Boba. No regrets doing it in that order. Zeta on a maxed Sid is actually really useful.
  • Options
    not even a question, fett all the way
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Boba. On Boba mods.. speed speed and err speed. You want him to AB and shut down the opposition ASAP. At Gear XI he gains another 12 speed. Boba Zeta can be a disappointment if your expecting protection to regen if he doesn't execute someone before he gets killed..

Xio
  • Options
    It's no shock you are doing awesome with Sid behind Vader. Sid is never out of my team and beast everything. Only toon I swap out is Boba for B2 depending on how much Chaze/GK/Krennic I am facing.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    Thanks for input guys, speed mods are my bane, I never get any good speed mods I am trying to grind away everyday I just keep getting terrible mods
  • Options
    Thanks for input guys, speed mods are my bane, I never get any good speed mods I am trying to grind away everyday I just keep getting terrible mods

you have to buy them from the mod store when they are already showing speed secondaries. It is the only way. If you don't have 4 and 5* mods unlocked you need to beat the first 2 mod challenges, Health and Defense to T3 to unlock them in mod shop.
  • Options
    It's no shock you are doing awesome with Sid behind Vader. Sid is never out of my team and beast everything. Only toon I swap out is Boba for B2 depending on how much Chaze/GK/Krennic I am facing.

Whaaaat? Swap gspy instead of b2 lol instakill
  • Options
    gunff wrote: »

you have to buy them from the mod store when they are already showing speed secondaries. It is the only way. If you don't have 4 and 5* mods unlocked you need to beat the first 2 mod challenges, Health and Defense to T3 to unlock them in mod shop.

I have every tier of all mod challenges beat
  • Options
    Xioborg wrote: »
    Boba. On Boba mods.. speed speed and err speed. You want him to AB and shut down the opposition ASAP. At Gear XI he gains another 12 speed. Boba Zeta can be a disappointment if your expecting protection to regen if he doesn't execute someone before he gets killed..

I've been running all high potency mods on Boba with decent success in combination with Bariss lead (all health mods), Vader, Sid (both with all potency mods), and switching back and forth between Palp (all potency) and Phasma (speed, CRIT chance and defense mods), depending on the team I'm facing.

Are speed mods that much better on Boba?