September 2016 shard - Lonestar, Jforce22, Niblet, Romain Taske 1,Kromoz0hm, cahtn, Uhono...

Hi,
I'm Kromoz0hm from an early September 2016 shard and I'm looking for other players from my shard to create a shard chat to plan our payouts ;)

Replies

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Just switched over to an Empire team. I hope to be taking the top 10 by force sometime soon. Been hovering around the top 50-20 for a while now, but I think my Zader team is going to make the difference that allows me to break top 10. We'll see whether I challenge you guys in the top 5.
  • Options
    What's your payout time if you manage to break into the top 10?
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    I managed yesterday. Payout is 17:00 CET. I don't think you have to worry about me yet, though. I tried to take on Niblet and got slaughtered. Need more speed mods (and lots of Droid Callers).
  • Options
    Oh, you're on the same timeslot as Uhono, Lonestar and me at least. If we manage to get more people's contact it could be useful to create a Discord server.
    For now I've got Uhono on Discord and Jforce22 on line.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Okay, how do you guys organize? I don't think I can take on Lonestar or Jforce22, and I cannot beat you without a big dose of luck, but I am sitting at #5 right now (unless someone knocks me down), and have 1 more battle I can do before our payout. If it's offensive to attack you, I won't, and I'll try my luck with Jforce22 (he's in a different timezone, right?).

E: yeah, attacking Jforce22 went about as well as I expected. At least it cemented me 5th by letting the timer run out. I'll see if I can take your team on after the deadline. I need my TFP to reduce TM on your Boba. If that happens I think I have a pretty good shot at taking the whole team down.
  • Options
    I agreed with Jforce22 that we should not attack near the other payout. (his is at 23 CET)
    For Uhono he usually try to go as high as possible without taking my spot or locking rank 1 (I don't think he can beat him while I can)
    The big problem is lonestar, I've never been able to find his contact information and I don't know if he does it on purpose but he usually tries to knock me down as far as possible while I always try to take the second place before taking his first place in order not to be rude.

As far as I know Niblet payout seems to be one hour earlier than us, so I don't attack before 16. Usually he doesn't attack me between 16 and 17,but it happens sometimes.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll follow that etiquette. Assuming I hang around the top 10 long enough for that to matter ;) Jforce, Lonestar and you look well out of reach. I didn't make much of a dent in your team either, but I'm quite happy with 5th. 300 crystals is double what I was getting two weeks ago.

Any info on the other guys at the top? Zwwwer seems Chinese, so probably completely different payout time. cahtn is in a guild called Ukraine, so presumably together with Niblet: 1 hour ahead of us? Rothwirts I think is on our paytime. He used to be battling with me to get into the top 20 and seems to have made his way into the top 10 around the same time I did. I have no idea about the rest.
  • Options
    Yeah you lack in gear and speed to compete with lone and me. Against Jforce22 it's mainly gear.

I don't have any idea about zwer, but I agree on the other two.
  • Roth
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys ✌️ this is Rothwirts. How are you doing? Trying to connect with you. My line id is rothwirts and discord rothwirts #9187.
  • Options
    Heya,

its Tapiracca and since i am constantly crossing your paths towards the top 20, wanted to say cheers!

Kromoz0hm is out of reach, but i liked how long you sticked with Ackbar (i know, good old days).

Acrofales, you are always an option, but since i found your post here, i am trying to get around you.

Rothwirts, sometimes yes, most of the times no. : )

May the fun be with us.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    After yesterday it is my mission in life to figure out a way of beating Rex and then getting my revenge. Until that day, enjoy rolling through my DS teams :(

But one day... ;)
  • Options
    Hi, all of you :D
    Add me on Discord, here is my id: [eCa] Kromoz0hm #3788

I'll create a group for all our shard and add the contacts I already have.
  • Kromoz0hm
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Here is the link to the group: https://discord.gg/KbD34
    Post edited by Kromoz0hm on
  • Options
    Hi all :)
    I've alerted bigfoot17, also in your shard, about this thread. ;)
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Discord group link is dead. I added you as a friend.
  • Options
    im in this shard, usually between 20-40 but i would love to join your chat if you dont mind
  • henryhill33
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    hi everyone, i'm henryhill in this shard, usually between 10-20. do you still have a discord group?

Post edited by henryhill33 on
  • Orm
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Hi for everyone, i'm Orm, usually between 10-30, want to join your discord chat. My id is Orm#2032
  • Options
    Trying to find my Arena and Fleet Shardmates. Im pretty sure i started mid to late Sept 2016. These are the current top 10 people in my fleet shard. Would love to get in contact with anyone in this shard. Im on discord, wlcmike #2586, so plz feel free to contact me with any information.

Endall Beall - Galactic Navy
    Thom - Chewbacco
    TheCastaway - Those Who Walk In Darkness
    Shyce - FFB
    John Tronz - Hexagon Kappa
    SBEII Lightning - LastShadow
    RS RussoTuristo - Russian Spirit
    STR3TCH - Throne warriors
    Baxxter - Romanian Rebels
    Sefiirikook - Kurikiisu

These are the current arena shard top 10

Scoot Scoot - JKW Dothraki Warriors
    Sly Simian - JKW Dothraki Warriors
    Oktogen - Dracarys
    Mageduckey - Team Instinct
    Sphinx2984 - Alpha Squad
    Seth G'ecco - Alpha Squad
    LexLuthor - INSANOS
    Kilum Natta - Light Side of Hungary
    Dum - White Legion
    JuzamDjinn - Italy Strikes Back
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    That is not our shard. I recommend you make your own thread, so people can find it with the search function.

Wait. What? You could just message @Mageduckey
  • Options
    Hey, looks like this is my shard. Not sure if I'll have much to add to the conversation, though, since I have trouble enough staying in the top 20, but I'll try and consider the payout times mentioned in this thread if I run into one of you down there.
  • Options
    @Der_Lex what is your payout time?
  • Der_Lex
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    17:00 CET.
    Post edited by Der_Lex on
  • Options
    Hey guys. I was top 20 and when I'm done working on TB toons I'd like to try and get back up top. My pay out is 6pm est. I never knew about shard chats and thought it was all men for themselves. Since I found out I have only attacked between 5 and 6 as to not mess with other players payouts. If there is a discord chat please add me. @Gobel#6452
  • Options
    Hi. I found this thread searching for my shardmates. I'm mARiote#4653 on discord