The wait times are killing me

Anyway to make them much shorter? I would rather play this game, then wait for it to give out small amounts of energy to complete a few matches.

Like this game a lot so far. Just wish I can play more of it.

Replies

• Options
    Use crystals to buy energy refreshes. You should be doing that daily.
  • Options
    I have been. I'm addicted and need to play more. Haha.

Seriously though. I think it would be a lot better with little to no wait times.
    Maybe cut all the times in half so we could play more. Keep the wait times for the hard battles?
  • Options
    Now that I'm getting into this app; I really got to tell you that it's a crazy good game... but the wait times developers... as the OP said.

The times to get to play are sapping the fun out of it a little. Not sure if others feel the same way... but to me a slight time adjustment on gaining energy should be experimented with.

I think it would help kick the game up a notch+ on game immersion and gameplay continuity throughout the whole day.

Hope you consider this... thanks
  • Options
    ONI_Sith wrote: »
    Anyway to make them much shorter? I would rather play this game, then wait for it to give out small amounts of energy to complete a few matches.

Like this game a lot so far. Just wish I can play more of it.

I'd have to agree! At some point, you literally can't do anything else until something refreshes, then wait again. I've started playing the game on my tablet because I love the game so much.
    Joining a guild has helped a bit, but even then, you're gonna be waiting at some point...

• Options
    ONI_Sith wrote: »
    Now that I'm getting into this app; I really got to tell you that it's a crazy good game... but the wait times developers... as the OP said.

The times to get to play are sapping the fun out of it a little. Not sure if others feel the same way... but to me a slight time adjustment on gaining energy should be experimented with.

I think it would help kick the game up a notch+ on game immersion and gameplay continuity throughout the whole day.

Hope you consider this... thanks

Made me laugh.... But you are the OP....:)