Setup advice - please help me on this

Keorai
1 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hello everyone, I would really appreciate your advice on which characters to use since I got really confused. At the moment I am 45th level and I've got:

Sidious - 45 lvl, 4*, Gear IV, 2081 power
IG-88 - 45, 4*, V, 2155
Cad - 45, 3*, V, 1990
Phasma - 45, 3*, IV, 1578
Chewie - 45, 3*, VI, 2159
Talia - 45, 3*, V, 2062
General Veers - 45, 3*, IV, 1833
Luke - 45, 3*, IV, 1742
Ahsoka Tano - 43, 3*, IV, 1613
Jawa - 40, 3*, IV, 1626

And other 1-2* chars (~30-40 lvl) like Ewok Scout, Jedi Consular, Royal Guard, IG-86, Clone Sergeant and Snowtrooper.

In addition, I just got Kit Fisto, Leia and Qui-Gon Jinn. All of them 2*.

What setups come into your mind with the listed characters? Should I go leveling QGJ, farm Daka, Lumi or something?
At the moment I am using - Sid (L), IG-88, Phasma, Chewie, Veers.

Thank you in advance for your time and response.
Post edited by Keorai on

Replies

• Options
    Any thoughts?
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Long term, I'd go one of two directions:

Droid team: Sid (lead), Poggle, 86, 88 and Poe

Multi Attack Team: Phasma (lead), QGJ, GS, Lumi, Kylo or Dooku

I like the second team better and would proceed this way:

GW - get Lumi to 7* asap. I recommend getting her either way, as she helps a ton in GW runs. Then finish Phasma (just level and gear her for now)

Arena - finish Sid. He's really helpful, even if he isn't in your final PVP squad

Cantina - a bit tricky. JC is good for GW, but you might be able to rush GS and live without him. So either GS to 7* then Kylo or Dooku or, if you need the extra heal, go JC to 6*, then GS, then Kylo

Cantina Shipments - QGJ

Missions - Lumi shards till she is 7* and work on gear with the rest.

Hope this helps man. Good luck :)
  • Options
    This is my team:

Lumi (L) 5*, Vl P - 3351
    Chewie 4*, Vl P - 2833
    Sid 5*, Vll P - 3598
    Talia 4*, Vl P - 2838
    GS 5*, Vl P - 3382

Let me start by saying you really need a Lumi in your squad, her heal is 2nd best in the game! Her heal heals you now & on the toons turn, 2 for 1 really.

As a suggestion for now
    Sid
    Chewie
    Talia
    IG-88
    Luke

A tip that really will help, get your phasma up asap, she is almost a must have. The only reason I don't have my phasma in my squad is because my other toons are still stronger than her, I'm almost done getting her to 4*, in which case I'll swap out Talia for Her.

GS is a easily farmed unit as well with the bug being on the very first node of cantina battles. GS is a great dos dealer that crits a lot, especially good with Sid.

Other than that, get your Leia up, she's also a fantastic dps'r when she has someone like chewie to help take fire away from her with his taunt.
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Long term, I'd go one of two directions:

Droid team: Sid (lead), Poggle, 86, 88 and Poe

Multi Attack Team: Phasma (lead), QGJ, GS, Lumi, Kylo or Dooku

I like the second team better and would proceed this way:

GW - get Lumi to 7* asap. I recommend getting her either way, as she helps a ton in GW runs. Then finish Phasma (just level and gear her for now)

Arena - finish Sid. He's really helpful, even if he isn't in your final PVP squad

Cantina - a bit tricky. JC is good for GW, but you might be able to rush GS and live without him. So either GS to 7* then Kylo or Dooku or, if you need the extra heal, go JC to 6*, then GS, then Kylo

Cantina Shipments - QGJ

Missions - Lumi shards till she is 7* and work on gear with the rest.

Hope this helps man. Good luck :)

+1 on this - this is great advice and what I would have said as well.

The better you know the end game the shorter time it will take you to get there and not be in a position like I am in.....I am maxing out toons I know I'm not going to use in Arena long term just to stay higher in the ranks to get crystals and arena shipment things so I can level everything up a little faster
  • Options
    Hi @Keorai and welcome. In addition to Lumi I want to advice you to drop Luke for now and to focus on Geonosian Soldier from Cantina battles. He is better than Luke. The other thing is that you need you JC, cuz of what I am seeing, you don't have healers in your squad. Chewy and Veers are no good, but you can use them till you get something better.
    I can see you have both Sid and IG 88 - they are both in Arena shipments so I assume that you are trying to get them both at the same time - If that is so, stop do that and focus on one char.
    Spend some time and read some guides here - they are helpful.