Can You Please Stop Putting Challenge Gear As Event Rewards?

@CG_CapGaSP - would it be possible to please stop having challenge gear (like Mk4 Stun Guns, which are available starting in Tier 3 of the Tank Challenge and the Mk5 Sorosub Keypads - available eqaully early in the Healer Challenge) as possible "prizes" in events. Almost every player has hundreds if not thousands (I have 1,500+ of each) of those items, which are easily obtainable.

CG/EA allegedly has data on all of this, so you are already likely aware that this is the case. Are you just trolling us then? ;)

Seriously though - useless gear drops after a half hour + of playing a decent event is pretty lame - and it potentially prevents actual "prizes" from dropping.
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    And while your at it get rid of them from raids please
  • Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    And while your at it get rid of them from raids please

Yeah, I got a full prototype piece in my AAT rewards, but it was just those Mk8 binoculars I have a thousand of
  • Options
    I need plenty of challenge gear still. Please don't get rid of all of them. I need more carbanti (Mk3 maybe?) than anything else. I need 200 salvage just for the next Kenobi level.
  • ARCTrooperFives
    737 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I need plenty of challenge gear still. Please don't get rid of all of them. I need more carbanti (Mk3 maybe?) than anything else. I need 200 salvage just for the next Kenobi level.

But challenge gear is easy to get. I'd much prefer getting stun cuffs over carbantis, simply because of the farm difficulty, no matter how many you need
  • Options
    It's the stuff we have literally thousands of.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options

But challenge gear is easy to get. I'd much prefer getting stun cuffs over carbantis, simply because of the farm difficulty, no matter how many you need

Point is it's still very useful. It doesn't matter to me much which I would get. It would take me something like 5 months to get all the carbantis I need in challenges. At which point I'm sure there will be even more I need. So I have to use energy to get both. Getting carbanti still saves me energy.
  • Options
    I have over 2k of each of them but why not get them from everywhere else....If you're not planing on changing them in challenges at least don't put them in other events....And let's not forget to mention the rip-off they are trying to pull by selling an MK4 stun gun for 1400 crystals in shipments - the same price as stun cuffs :D If they have the same value, can I please change my 2k+ Mk4 stun guns for 2k+ Mk3 stun cuffs? Pretty please?
  • Options
    I need mk3 carbantis, mk4 keypads, Syringes so keep them..
  • Options
    Rewards need overhauled game wide, many haven't changed since launch.
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »

And those gold eyeballs. Really the only stuff we don't need are Mk 5 laptops, Mk 4 stun guns, and mk8 binoculars. Everything else is fine I think.
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »

And those gold eyeballs. Really the only stuff we don't need are Mk 5 laptops, Mk 4 stun guns, and mk8 binoculars. Everything else is fine I think.

I support this.
  • Options
    i dont get it the endgame goal kept moving and moving yet they dont give adamnt about it.(just like how obsolete gw shipment is)
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    while your at it why don't you just bend to every demand of every player and give us everything with no work required what so ever.
  • NePlusUltra_kRh
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    while your at it why don't you just bend to every demand of every player and give us everything with no work required what so ever.

Pipe down. This is a player request for a change, not a request your own childish humor.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I can't support this enough. I can handle bad drop rates, "OP'd" characters and such. When I see challenge gear as raid/event rewards I get infuriated.
  • Options
    There should be a npc trade merchant or something like that to change like x5 or x10 of those worthless items for x1 or x2 pieces of furnaces...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    "Keep in mind that just because YOU do not find something needed or useful, that doesn't mean it isn't valuable to someone else."

- @CG_CapGaSP
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    "Keep in mind that just because YOU do not find something needed or useful, that doesn't mean it isn't valuable to someone else."

- @CG_CapGaSP

Ohhh...so that's why they sell Mk4 Stun guns for 1400 crystals...because unintentionally spending a small fortune of gems is usefull for CG and EA...
  • Options
    It's a quality of life change, not us pesky users trying to get things quicker. If lower level players don't have challenge gear pieces to spare, it wouldn't matter too much in this scenario since they wouldn't be able to complete the new Events anyway. Those require strong squads which even level 85 don't have yet. Why? Well, plenty of reasons. One of the most annoying ones is getting more useless pieces that will only stack up to our other 2k.
    We are not asking for better or more common drops of X gear piece in event/raid rewards but to remove pieces that shouldn't be there. It doesn't feel like a reward at all, and kind of discourages you of doing that type of event.
  • Options
    Melvil wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »

- @CG_CapGaSP

Ohhh...so that's why they sell Mk4 Stun guns for 1400 crystals...because unintentionally spending a small fortune of gems is usefull for CG and EA...

They sell those because chumps like me buy them by mistake when we're tired, thinking they were mk5s.
  • Options
    +1