Mark of death - cant change target with emperor palpatine

All is said.

I apply mark of death on someone (it was baze).
He had not taunt. No chirrut in the team.

Next player was my emperor Palpatine. Impossible to select another guy than Baze.

After emperor Palpatine's turn, everything went back to OK (could change target).

Don't know if it's only palpatine or next character to play after mark of death or someone like this.

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Deathmark is a soft tauny
    Charaters must attack deathmarked character if able.

And why would you not want to attack deathmarked character?
  • Options
    Not it is not.
    I want to attack other people because zader : i want to reduce TM of the character who is the nearest of its turn.
    And after Palp's turn, I was able to select a character with Deat mark always on Baze.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure based on mechanics the deathmarked character gains taunt.

Jp73jC1.jpg

Maybe next week Dev's will give a better answer but I am pretty sure the only characters you should be able to target with deathmark applied is death marked character or taunting character.
  • Options
    Ok but why only on the next turn? As i said just right after palp turn, baze was still alive and i could change target :-/
  • Options
    @Saladius was boba fett next to go? Boba ignores taunts
  • Saladius
    102 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    No it was vador :-/

Just fight today and put mark of death. Palp was dead. No pb could chnage target woth everyone.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It sounds bugged to me, but probably not the way you want it.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I also cannot change targets when someone is deathmarked. Does it act as a taunt?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I also cannot change targets when someone is deathmarked. Does it act as a taunt?

pretty sure it is supposed to.
  • Options
    Had the case again in GW Today. Character next to Deathtrooper who sets death marck can't change target. But next character was able to (death marked character still alive with death mark still active).

So, maybe you're right, but why it stands only for next character and not all?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Saladius wrote: »
    Had the case again in GW Today. Character next to Deathtrooper who sets death marck can't change target. But next character was able to (death marked character still alive with death mark still active).

So, maybe you're right, but why it stands only for next character and not all?

sounds bugged as ......
  • Options
    Made another test today and noted what happened.
    I guess it's even more buggued. Here is what happened:

- Set up Mark of death on Baze (Baze had no taunt on him). Was a critic. GK gains taunt.
    - Next character to play was Vador. Can't target anyone else than Baze
    - Next character was Emperor palpatine. Could target anyone even if GK has taunt on him xD

So, I guess it's even more buggued than just a "can't target" status xD
  • Options
    Ok since the patch of the day, it seems to work perfectly: mark of death = can't change target for everyone. Must attack the marked one.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for further investigation. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines