Character release idea

With the new way they are going to be releasing characters. Just a thought that would be nice after I played the krennic event. I would really love to have them at a more realistic level. For the krennic event I used him a total of once across all levels. And dt I think 0.

What I personally would like to see.
1. Character level changes per tier. For example tier one 65 t2 70 t3 75 t4 80 etc
2. Allow us a way to either lend another one of our characters mods by say selecting a character to use mods for events
3. Keep at g7-9
4. Vary stars the same way as level t1 4 t2 5 etc

Now I'm not sure if this is even possible to implement but I feel it could help add excitement being able to play with fitting them into our squad in more realistic ways. And actually using them. It could be knocked down to a squad of 5 for even more of an arena feel.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I wouldn't mind more of a challenge and I'm sure we will get one as it gets tweaked. But don't forget they are trying to get the toons released across many lvl's not just top players. In the last event people around lvl 80 were still talking about having trouble completing the last one.
  • Options
    Not saying make it harder. I would just like to be able to actually use a character and see how it performs. This is more of a way hopefully for players to actually user new characters and fit them into squads. If I could see how krennic or dt truly performed I may have been more willing to star up a bit. But with the way it was ran I was so underwhelmed I couldn't see the need to gear let alone star up.

So if they made it to a point where we got realistic use out of them rather then getting one turn with them I think it could lead to more excitement and people wanting to work on them