Need suggestions

Hi all, I've been playing this game for over a year now and I love it there's a couple of things that could be improved but hey ho anyway I have a droid/gen squad I have:
Poggle the lesser maxed
Grievous maxed
B2 7 star g10
Sun fac 7 star g8
Gen soldier nearly 7 star g10
So there's a little variety all in all it's a strong squad but I'm running out of ideas anyone recommend any little tweaks? A lot of people say I should ditch poggle which I'm inclined to do but he gives the allies 30% offence but I don't know I'm stuck any help and advise would be appreciated cheers.

Replies

• Options
    Hi all, I've been playing this game for over a year now and I love it there's a couple of things that could be improved but hey ho anyway I have a droid/gen squad I have:
    Poggle the lesser maxed
    Grievous maxed
    B2 7 star g10
    Sun fac 7 star g8
    Gen soldier nearly 7 star g10
    So there's a little variety all in all it's a strong squad but I'm running out of ideas anyone recommend any little tweaks? A lot of people say I should ditch poggle which I'm inclined to do but he gives the allies 30% offence but I don't know I'm stuck any help and advise would be appreciated cheers.

You got discord ? I can get you some help and get you rolling in the right direction :D
  • Options
    Erm what?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    i would pick either geonosians or droids, not both. Either way, replace poggle with HK
  • Options
    88 (L), GSoldier, GSpy, Sun Fac, and Poggle (you can replace him) is a good setup. Make sure that 88's leader ability is maxed. You really need GSpy because he's the most important character in this team.