Sim tickets?!?

So I barely have any, I do the challenge to get 25 daily, and occasionally fill my cantina energy, but I see these people with 300+ and I'm like ****! Is there a way to get more?

Replies

• Options
    Stop wasting them on battles you can autoplay.
  • Options
    They will be adding them to shipments in a few weeks.

Source:
    [–]im-not-really-a-jedi 1 point 8 days ago
    We are adding Sim Tickets to shipments in a few weeks. They'll be fairly cheap.
  • puppyCasey
    208 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have 1.1k sim tickets
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I have 400 it's all from refreshes on energy. I run all missions that use 8-10 energy and the leftovers add up
  • Options
    eery time you refresh your energy you receive more. Ive gotten well over 400 and cant seem to spend them fast enough
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Options
    Have 800+. Refreshing 1 cantina and 2 regular energy per day helps. That's 50 tickets, not to mention the ones you pick up from end rewards and daily activity completion. If you are farming mostly low level gear, you probably only spend 6 energy per ticket used, so you use all 20 you get from an energy refill. But, if you mostly farm Hard node shards, spending 12 - 16 energy, you end up with lots left over.
  • Options
    Earlier in the game, it is quite easy to run out. But as missions start to cost 10 per normal mode and 20 per hardmode, plus 12 in the Cantina you will not go through them as quickly. I had the same issue early on, but now am well over 1200.

Early on if it was an easy win, I would just put it on autoplay and not sim out the battle. I only used SIMs for tough battles I could barely just beat with a three star but wanted to farm for materials. The nice thing about this method is that you gain 20 of the silver coins that can be used to do Bronzium Summons instead of the 10 you get from auto-sims.

Good luck and hang in there!
  • Options
    At a certain point you get 20 Sim tickets, but you are spending 16 energy rather than 8 so you end up with 4 or 5 extra Sims after each refill.