Ship arena keeps changing my team lineup

Why is that? This is a serious bug, how can my ships lineup be changed by computer so randomly? Imagine if this happens in the regular Arena - your Arena team suddenly consists of 5 tanks? This happens at random frequency, too, and pinning down what caused it is very difficult for the users. Please fix!!

Replies

• Options
    Any time you update a ship it changes on you. Extremely annoying.
  • Options
    Yup anytime you upgrade, and occasionally even when you're just enhancing a ship... I just wait to do both until I'm just about to do a fleet battle, then I just move my ships back and battle... it is super annoying
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it's a bug that's been acknowledge by the Devs, and they are working on it.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yup anytime you upgrade, and occasionally even when you're just enhancing a ship... I just wait to do both until I'm just about to do a fleet battle, then I just move my ships back and battle... it is super annoying

I think it's wen they change order due to power. Because I upgraded my JC ship and expected it to change but his position in the lineup didn't change and he was already #1 in power.
  • Options
    I can't believe this is just now being brought up. It's a pretty critical bug.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It's been brought up numerous times. It's existed since ships first opened.