Looking for a new guild

Hi All, Getting disillusioned with my current guild. they have been doing ok but it is frustrating that they are so weak on member participation.

I finish top of my shard (avg #3 for 30days - due to 3days travelling dropping me down) and am consistantly #1 in ships.
I am lvl 81 and spent a lot in the beginning but not so much now.

Let me know if you are interested - I want to be a strong player in any guild... I think I can hold my own in the

Cheers

Replies

• Options
    I sent you a pm :)
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    Check out my threads for raid Asylum my ally code is there, hit me up and tell me your game name.... we just launched a t6 tank raid come on and join in
  • Options
    Hi there the guild I am
    In have just stepped into doing t7 raids and are a good buch of people.

They are hard working and only want to improve. Come on over and join the fun.

My Allie code is 955-517-559 add me and try us out.
  • Options
    Mon Cala is a newish guild who will be raiding regularly on heroic rancor and normal tank until we progress to haat.

We are looking for good players who can raid 7.30pm Gmt as we are UK / Europe based... We do already have players from around the world.

We are a supportive group both with information and gear donations. We use LINE and Discord for chat groups and information sharing

My ally is 315-839-587, my LINE is dirkbrightblade and my discord is Dirk Brightblade#4651 (I'm usually around 6am to 10pm GMT)

We are part of the Malevolent Marauders group of guilds. We have guilds ranging from beginners to full Heroic Tank and players can progress within the group as they are ready. This also means we will never have any problems finishing raids as help is always on hand.
  • Options
    Listen to Dirk he's a great guy
  • Options
    Hello, here is our info,

Guild name: Dìrty Rotten Scoundrels
    Pit/Tank raids: heroic pit/Normal tank
    Time zone: worldwide
    3rd party chat: LINE is optional
    Line ID: lebic05
    Leader ally code: 227-685-548
    Min entry level: 80 / at least 10 7* toons
    Min contribution: 3000 energy per week
    Raid schedule: yes, we have an alternating start time to accomodate world wide members, registration period on Heroic Rancor
    Donations: We are generous
    Apply: add me as ally (leave current guild if you add me as an ally), message me through LINE or private message me. We need like minded members who are willing to communicate.