Scoundrel Team?

If I were to make a scoundrel team who would be best to use?

Replies

• Options
    You can go Cad Bane if you're using the team for the Heists and Mod Challengeor Boba for Arena. If you're using Boba and want to take full advantage of his leader ability, keep in mind that while all Bounty Hunters are scoundrels, not all scoundrels are bounty hunters.
    Bounty Hunters you can farm: Boba, IG-88, Cad Bane, Zam Wesell, Dengar and Greedo.
    (Zam, Dengar and Greedo all make a good team under Boba lead because of the Thermal Detonators)
    Scoundrels that are worth the investment: Lando, STHan and Han Solo.
  • Options
    Boba is great but as with any full synergy that's not rebels or empire, it has some drawbacks. But what's really required is boba for the lead, zam for the dets, ig for the damage (make him go after everyone is debuffed) then next to are optional but still great greedo for more dets, and dengar for his whole kit. Cad bane just really has the stun and TM removal that's a little better than dengars. Dengars basic has as much of a chance to call in an ally as cads does to double attack, and if it calls zam or IG then that's pretty much a win.

Source: this is my B team that I run for galactic war, they aren't fully geared so take everything with a grain of salt
  • Options
    There's a full scoundrel team in the top 50 of my Arena shard. Boba, 88, Zam, Dengar and Greedo I think.
  • Options
    They are viable at end game arena. A guy on my shard (November 2015) uses them.
    https://imgur.com/a/cMxMT
    It's not great on defence, but he can climb to the top 5 everyday at his payout through a sea of zaders.
  • Options
    I can confirm that I fought a Bounty Hunter team with Boba lead on my shard for a while while leveling, and it seemed really viable.