My most hated characters

Prev1
1. Fives simply because of his counters and stupid bonus attacks I know count dooku is the same but I think fives edges over dooku on strength.
2. Obi wan (Ben) although he's weak it's his evasion I either have incredibly bad luck or there is something wrong with it because I gauurantee 1 in everything 3 attack I guarantee you it misses obviously that's not a problem in gw or whatever but in arena when your against time it is annoying!
3. Rey. Fit as **** in the movie! Not a lot of health and protection but **** she packs a punch! I swear I've seen her hits go over 30,000 if she's not dealt with quickly she can really destroy your teams
4. Biggs. He's one of those that's great on your team but really annoying on others lol mainly because of the turn meter he gains when you hit him and that god dam second move he does with wedge just thinking about it grrrrr!
5. Last but not least, lando carissian. Mainly because of his second move I swear every team in arena past 70 has lando in. He alone can take out your your entire team in sometimes 2 attempts if not taken out quickly.

Sorry I've gone on abit here lol anyone else feel the same or any other character that's even more annoying?

Replies

• Options
    You haven't seen chirrut and baze
  • Options
    I have, I just haven't played them enough to comment I've seen baze a few times but not both.
  • Options
    I have, I just haven't played them enough to comment I've seen baze a few times but not both.

Baze alone isn't that bad at all (Personally find him less annoying than Shoretrooper when he's alone), but with both of them together and well geared it's a very tough combo. The two of them will take your whole team down, and counter attack and go right back to full health with all of their health steal and HOTs, unless of course you use Boba, in which case, you'll have a ton of fun 80k'ing Chirrut.
  • Options
    You've got a long way to go if those 5 are your most hated.
    This will likely be closed soon so....
    Have fun and enjoy the game
  • Options
    A long way to go? lol I've played the game since it was launched I'm currently ranked 59, there just the characters that throughout my ( gaming if u like ) just seem to be the ones that I really don't like going up against not saying there hard to take down just that they are annoying. And I love the game!
  • Options
    1.chaze
  • Options
    I get it, we all have down time.
  • Options
    You're bashing 5 solid characters that have no bugs and serve their purpose..I've given this post more attention then it deserves already
  • Options
    Think you've completely missed the point mate lol
  • dalvik
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1. B2 (aat p1 and p4 specially )
    2. Tfp
    3. GG ( Just I don't like it in movies :D)
    4. Zarris (before nerf)
    5. Any character start before me :#
  • Options
    1. Cup
    2. Talia
    3. Jedi guardian
    4. Lobot
    5. Nigthsisters initiate
    6. Several others...

I hate them because they are so absolutely worthless and have 0 abilities of use.

Like what does jedi guardian do pretty much nothing stand there and throw a boomerang that tickles the other team? or the night sister initiate great idea there no taunt tons of health no attack power and slow and doesn't buff or debuff.

How about cup makes the other team unable to assist at all... Probally needs even more to be useful that's how bad he is... or night sister initiate should prevent other toons from getting debuffed or something.

I like the good toons, hate the bad ones, we just need more useful toons and plenty of toons could be useful with a rework no one would complain u nerfed my nigthsisters lol
  • Options
    ^^^^^ much better argument
  • Options
    But we've been here before
  • Options
    Definitely agree with Jedi guardian, I mean what even is she there for lol? I've never bothered with night sisters so I can't comment.

• Options
    Zarris and B2. Nerf em'
  • Options
    Night sister initiate not useful? I beg to differ. I use her every raid...

To post a 0
  • Options
    Night sister initiate not useful? I beg to differ. I use her every raid...

To post a 0
    Ahahaha. I use tarkin for that :D
  • Options
    3. Rey. Fit as **** in the movie!

:smirk:
  • Options
    I hate Count poke-you the most; he is not too hard to beat or anything, I just can't stand the way he prances about.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i dislike droids the most.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    In GW Lando did his AoE 4 times in a row yesterday before I retreated. I was trying to focus on Palpatine first, and Shoretrooper slowed that down. I got it in the end, but that doesn't seem right that he is capable of that. And, we all know after that the damage is crazy from the second one on.

I run a droid squad in arena and my most disliked are these.

Wiggs - Prevents me from using AoE as I can't crit Biggs. The triple attack does insane damage and has a short cooldown. Even my B2 crits fairly often without any crit chance mods. With over 2/3rds still using this combo in my arena shard in top 50 (began in July, or maybe August 2016), I do get tired of seeing them. My success does seem to be very RNG dependent. If B2 or JE assist 86 then it can severely hinder me, and if I crit Biggs when I use B2 to remove taunts then that's rough too.

Palpatine - He always seems to stun 3 or 4 of my characters when controlled by AI. I always focus on him first when I can to kill him before he can do this.

Daka - Simply because she seems to res a lot when the AI controls her. She instant ressed Palpatine 3 times in a row on me yesterday till I retreated. Chance of that is 10% cubed, which is 0.1% I think... Fortunately, with retreat I can experiment till the RNG is more in my favor, and I like using her in GW for the same reason.

Lando - For what I said above. Unless Palpatine is there I always focus on him first. If anything I think they should lower his AoE, and increase his basic attack damage a bit, and not allow him to use his AoE 2 times or more in a row unless they lower the damage output to a suitable level to compensate. He also seems to be fairly tanky for a damage dealer, although he doesn't have otherm eans to protect himself.

New characters - I don't have much experience with them yet as not many people in my arena shard use them, but from what I have seen they are quite a step up in capability from older characters, and I would like to see them more in line with the others. Maybe, they are when other characters get zeta abilities, but that in itself is quite a step up to obtain. I don't mind them too much in GW though as they add a good challenge level, and beyond shoretrooper on the final 2 nodes, and occasionally Baze I don't see them much. Running B2 the taunt at the start of the battle isn't as difficult to deal with, though when I run other teams it isn't the same story. General Kenobi I have only run into a few times in GW, and he is pretty insane, though I don't have as much issue with him as I almost never see him, and he is a reward for heroic tank raid, which is quite an achievement in itself.

This isn't meant to be complaining about them per-se but I do offer some suggestions for some of them. Every team deserves to have counters and Droids have their fair share of teams they overpower, although hardly anyone use them, which I consider a balance issue. For example, my droids roll over almost any team without counters, particularly Jedi squads without much of the counter characters.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    My hate list definitely includes Leia. Not that she is OP or anything, just annoying.
    *pew pew*
    please don't shoot again...
    *pew pew*
    OK, that's enough!
    *pew pew, character dies*
    Rebel scum! I hope you get molested by a giant slug!
  • Options
    Dooku?
  • Options
    Yoda under ZGJ lead.

I thought Old Ben was bad!
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    my most hated toons? any and all rebels and rey.
  • Options
    1. Cup
    2. Talia
    3. Jedi guardian
    4. Lobot
    5. Nigthsisters initiate
    6. Several others...

I hate them because they are so absolutely worthless and have 0 abilities of use.

Like what does jedi guardian do pretty much nothing stand there and throw a boomerang that tickles the other team? or the night sister initiate great idea there no taunt tons of health no attack power and slow and doesn't buff or debuff.

How about cup makes the other team unable to assist at all... Probally needs even more to be useful that's how bad he is... or night sister initiate should prevent other toons from getting debuffed or something.

I like the good toons, hate the bad ones, we just need more useful toons and plenty of toons could be useful with a rework no one would complain u nerfed my nigthsisters lol

So true

But I also remember when noobs start and have to rely on toons like Talia to get them by lol
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    my most hated toons? any and all rebels and rey.

i thought you just do all right?
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Mob Enforcer and her specification as tank oO
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Baze alone isn't that bad at all (Personally find him less annoying than Shoretrooper when he's alone), but with both of them together and well geared it's a very tough combo. The two of them will take your whole team down, and counter attack and go right back to full health with all of their health steal and HOTs, unless of course you use Boba, in which case, you'll have a ton of fun 80k'ing Chirrut.

I agree, just baze alone isn't THAT bad, although he does too much damage for a tank (his aoe and single target special). But once chirrut is added then it's nearly impossible to win unless you have B2 or Boba and execute him
  • Options
    If we're talking characters I hate to see and fight against, yeah; that's a good list. Nothing wrong with them, really, but man they're annoying.

I also hate fighting against Sidious. He's generally an easy enough kill, but that **** dodge of his gets annoying! I've seen him under a Luminara lead dodge 17 attacks in a row. It's crazy. Fortunately a handful of solid hits will take him out, but I get so sick of him.

I also hate B2. Tough as hell, fires back constantly (even if it's baby fist damage), and has that awful group dispell.

And I hate Princess Leia, especially in GW where she's virtually guaranteed to always shoot three times.