mods again!

Cant mods drop through a cycle? Like health processor then databus the next guarenteed mod throughout all mods because i can bet everyone is overstocked on alot of useless mods of the same type, ive been waiting on a crit damage mod for months! 400+ mods and not a single one!!!!!! Come on at least the stats are rng just make this an edition cause even when you do get the mods you want secondaries are rubbish anyway

Replies

• Options
    It's not worth farming mods. Just buy any good ones from shipments for credits.
  • Options
    Already doing that and it still hardly appears rng is just awful throughout the game
  • Options
    Hard to buy when they do not show up there either, and if you do see a good one, not a great one just a plain old good one, they want way to many crystals for it.
  • Options
    B
    It's not worth farming mods. Just buy any good ones from shipments for credits.
    Its been months since ive seen one
  • Options
    a good way to waste credits while credits is lifeblood of the game, crystal in 2nd.
    but who cares this management spending simulator game....ups
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Dark_Jedi wrote: »
    Hard to buy when they do not show up there either, and if you do see a good one, not a great one just a plain old good one, they want way to many crystals for it.

To true and everytime i get my hopes up on a speed secondary on a purple or orange guess what completely ignores speed okay ill wait another 200+ mods to get a chance at that again, id much prefer each drop goes through every section of mods because this is beyond a joke
  • Options
    a good way to waste credits while credits is lifeblood of the game, crystal in 2nd.
    but who cares this management spending simulator game....ups

Ive spent crystals on mods packs etc every availability to mods wether it is packs, shipments or farming and just cant get the ones i need
  • Options
    best move right now just keep stocking up your crystal wait for mod pack available, much better like this
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    best move right now just keep stocking up your crystal wait for mod pack available, much better like this

Im guessing rng just does really not favour me cause id say 70% there completly useless only for scrub characters only once in a blue ill get a half decent mod
  • Options
    But seriously ive farmed over 630+ mods now and only 5 of those crits damage damage multipler 5!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this game doesnt have a problem with drop rates?
  • Options
    I've been pretty lucky with mods. Get a good one on average every 4 months (bought 3 EVER that turned good, plus 2 speed arrows). Only been 6+ months since last speed arrow showed up so I'm feeling real good, any day now :neutral:
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    I've been pretty lucky with mods. Get a good one on average every 4 months (bought 3 EVER that turned good, plus 2 speed arrows). Only been 6+ months since last speed arrow showed up so I'm feeling real good, any day now :neutral:

You gonna donate this game to your grand children and come 6 generations down the line you will have accumulated 12 lol
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Thinking of farming up 1/2/3* rares to use until i can get 5* ones. At least you can farm the specific type this way, such as arrows.
  • Options
    Even though drop rates are terrible, i remind myself that everyone is in the same boat. If they improved drop rates, it would be for everyone and you wouldn't get any farther ahead of anyone than you are now.
  • Options
    Ailouran wrote: »
    Even though drop rates are terrible, i remind myself that everyone is in the same boat. If they improved drop rates, it would be for everyone and you wouldn't get any farther ahead of anyone than you are now.

True but im not asking that they increase drop rate just the guarantee of farming through all six different type of mods so proccessor first drop them databus then arrow etc so it guarantees you get at least a set and dont have to wait 3 months, dont forget stats are rng so itll still be random there, tired of having a hundred of one mod type thats useless to me
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    You can always sell the useless ones for credits
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    You can always sell the useless ones for credits

Have been, i keep quiet a few for scrub teams and get the set bonus