Success items need re-work

Playing now for about 2 years daily in my opinion the success-rewards are partly nonsense. The steps between the rewards are so immense that you are not really interested in getting them. And when you have them, they are useless (i.e. Darth Vader shards, which I collected from ship shipments). Crystals and coins are so low rated that they are not interesting anyway.
What do you think?

Replies

• Options
    They are very irrelevant. What was the reward for completing stage 9 ls? Pretty sure it was only 14k gold or something like that lol. Man gimme a full stun gun or something!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    What I think, is the game hasn't been out 2 years...

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile collectible card game RPG developed by Capital Games and published by Electronic Arts.[1][2] The game received a soft launch in Australia during October 2015, and was formally released on November 24, 2015.[3][4][5]

Crystals are the life blood of every player. They help you keep progress moving at your own pace. I will take any and all I can get.
    Coins are essential if you want to remain flexible enough to deal with changes to the meta and other... see above statement about any and all.

Not sure where you're going with the steps between rewards....but more is always better.

I can agree on one point, I wish they did something with Vader shards (when you max him) in achievements. Be nice if they changes to TA blueprints.

It is true they don't seem to scale, but they are long term goals, nothing you should be planning in and nothing that really helps after the first few. Once you're in you're in, it's just a notch on the belt at this point, you can earn more elsewhere.
  • Options
    This has to be a troll post right? game hasn't been out more than a year and a couple months, crystals get you everything, coins, or credits as the game calls them, are used for almost everything. by my guess you've played this game for 2 months and don't exactly know how to play it yet
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Maturantu wrote: »
    Playing now for about 2 years daily in my opinion the success-rewards are partly nonsense. The steps between the rewards are so immense that you are not really interested in getting them. And when you have them, they are useless (i.e. Darth Vader shards, which I collected from ship shipments). Crystals and coins are so low rated that they are not interesting anyway.
    What do you think?

If you have been playing since November, 2015, A. it hasn't been 2 years and B. You would have maxed vader with achievements/Shard Shop.

Perhaps you meant 2 months?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Maturantu wrote: »
    What do you think?

2 years haha lmao .. Dude i bet u arent even lv 10
  • Options
    Ok guys, thougt, it were 2 years, sorry. Since launch would have been correct. I am level 85, gear VIII to XI for all chars and have 25 7 star heroes. And no, this was not a troll post.

Kyno wrote:
    It is true they don't seem to scale, but they are long term goals, nothing you should be planning in and nothing that really helps after the first few. Once you're in you're in, it's just a notch on the belt at this point, you can earn more elsewhere.

That is what I meant. These rewars are needless in the game flow. So they should make them better (more steps, better rewards) or omit them.