Daka revive

being the only medic for the dark side is their a way to actually make her revive chance more than 0%?

Sure she unlocked vader for me but i found it's just better to use sid as leader instead of using a team based around a medic

Replies

• Options
    Her stuns are what makes her good. And the fact that not killing her first is risky, because she has both a passive and active way to revive whoever you do kill. That itself gives her a "passive taunt" and makes her a decent tank given her good health and protection.

I think she deserves a synergy buff to help night sisters as a whole. But she's still a pretty good character as is.
  • Options
    Talia and tusken shaman are also dark side healers, shoretrooper if you want to count him but the first two are the only others actually (and properly) classified as healers, neither of which are very good.
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Talia and tusken shaman are also dark side healers, shoretrooper if you want to count him but the first two are the only others actually (and properly) classified as healers, neither of which are very good.

I tried using daka on a serious dark side team but she gets 2 shotted for me, so I put sid/phas back as leader with vader poggle geo n b2