how about instead of adding new characters you fix ship arena

but... but... darth nihilus! I DONT CARE. they could add darth bane and i still would prefer fixes to ship arena over him. something needs to be done about either the time limit or the animations so i dont have to time out even if you destroy the last ship you STILL can time out the timer needs to freeze when you kill the last ship or something. and dont give me that crap about "autoing" it because the ai is stupid so id rather not and besides i shouldn't have to auto ship arena just to finish it that is simply bad game design.

AND DONT GET ME STARTED WITH THES GAME CRASHES OH MY GOD. dont matter if its the ship challenges or ship arena its all ways with game crashes is there really no way to fix it so older tablets wont crash?

Replies

• Options
    I completely agree, although not just Ships.
    They need a full blown prep of 2 months to pull the whole game offline for an entire day & do a complete overhaul on the known & extensive bugs they Actively choose to ignore.

Yeah, that needs repeating: ACTIVELY choose to ignore.

Why they choose to ignore these & continue pumping out new (bugged?) content is obviou$, but what little faith I have in this company would be greatly increased if they provided this basic decent service to their player base who deserve it.

• Options
    They're too busy looking into how to further separate your money from your wallet to care about ship fixes.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    What if we dont care about ships and prefer characters, you know like 2 more Tuskens?
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    unit900000 wrote: »

AND DONT GET ME STARTED WITH THES GAME CRASHES OH MY GOD. dont matter if its the ship challenges or ship arena its all ways with game crashes is there really no way to fix it so older tablets wont crash?

They do post specs for a reason.
  • Options
    I think a Tusken sniped a ship, right?
  • Options
    Oh wait, no one remembers Episode 1.
  • Options
    The matches do take too long. Especially if you have a Mace vs. Mace match. I've had several of those time out.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Oh wait, no one remembers Episode 1.

Lol
  • Options
    Wait...ship arena is buggy?
  • Options
    It's easier to churn out new content with potential to earn money, than fixing problems with almost no revenue return.

Teebo is still broken. =D
  • Options
    SF is still broken after year as well.
  • Options
    How are you running out of time? All my opponents have 8 ships and finish nearly every battle with roughly 3 minutes remaining. I am consistently 2nd-3rd on my shard despite them being 30k above me in the 140-155k range. I have no idea why ship arena is of any concern right now. Way more important areas to focus on.
    Personally i enjoy the new content even if as a free to play i dont get it for awhile. It keeps the carrot out in front of me.
  • Options
    Idk guys, I'm pretty pumped for Nihilus. I wouldn't be awake this late at night for a ship arena timer change.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Idk guys, I'm pretty pumped for Nihilus. I wouldn't be awake this late at night for a ship arena timer change.

Updates dont happen until the afternoon. The devs are probably sleeping rn
  • Options
    I have a Samsung grand prix...the cheapest android...I have dropped in in water THREE times...riced it and I have Never had my phone crash...it get hot and slow after a few GW battles but never crash...I think u need to upgrade your phone instead of crying....ships is imo the best and most balanced and unbroken feature of the game...
  • Options
    Always those people.

Timing out is a legit defense strategy. HOWEVER, the ship battles are way to slow. All Animations, across the board need to be cut/toggled off. If you want to reduce the timer for this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SARLAC DO SO.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    but... but... darth nihilus! I DONT CARE. they could add darth bane and i still would prefer fixes to ship arena over him. something needs to be done about either the time limit or the animations so i dont have to time out even if you destroy the last ship you STILL can time out the timer needs to freeze when you kill the last ship or something. and dont give me that **** about "autoing" it because the ai is **** so id rather not and besides i shouldn't have to auto ship arena just to finish it that is simply bad game design.

It will all be ok
  • Options
    im glad they are speeding up the battle animations now but dang all 5 ship arena battles crashed on me today and nothing about fixing the crash problems? one step at a time i guess.
  • Options
    Ship arena lol wow your optimistic.

How about something simple first like fixing the daily 600 by player contribution tracker that has been bugged since guilds were released a year ago.

That would allow guilds to actually know who's getting 600 and who's leeching spending 120 or 200 energy a day.
  • Options
    im glad they are speeding up the battle animations now but dang all 5 ship arena battles crashed on me today and nothing about fixing the crash problems? one step at a time i guess.

Dude, the crashes on ship battle suck. With all 5 matches I'll be lucky to get one in just to keep me in the top 300. I just stopped farming ships as now there really isn't a point in doing so
  • Options
    PapiBlanco wrote: »

Dude, the crashes on ship battle suck. With all 5 matches I'll be lucky to get one in just to keep me in the top 300. I just stopped farming ships as now there really isn't a point in doing so

lucky you im about to fall into the 500s do to thes crashes lol