What mods would you put on Darth Maul and General Grievous?

I have Darth Maul and General Grievous but I have no clue what mods to put on them.

Replies

• Options
    for grievous... health health health did I mention health because health is almost required, and speed secondarys and primarys too.
  • b808k
    209 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If you're okay with DM being last to get a turn in then I recommend Crit Chance and Crit Damage mods for some serious cleanup action.
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yea mauls slowness actually works with his abilites..but i like to have mine as fast as possible to get his AoE off in arena before he dies, if i can. I dont have access yet to good crit dmg mod sets.. I use 4 crit chance, and 2 health mods. I have mine at 151 speed, 3070 physical dmg, 63.11%,crit chance, 186% crit dmg. 12.5k hp, 15k protection.. Only 2% potency atm due to me using him under palp lead still. (For the record im also about 90% f2p, have only spent to get shore to 4* and a few gear pieces)

I use him in arena, g10 Palp lead, g11 maul, G11 TFP, g10 boba, and g9 4* shore.. Holding rank 20-30. Basically only being beat by top 20 zeta squads. (Zaders, Zgj/GK and Chbaze are squads i cant really beat, until i zeta maul)
    But i crush teams with way higher gear lvl than me, and more power than me.
    He hits jedi for 35k+ with his offense up, aoe about the same. I sometimes have trouble sticking his "daze" but not much at all.