Biggs x-wing

Anyone else notice enemy biggs x-wing gaining protection if you target lock an enemy?

Replies

• Options
    Yes. Read his skill description.
  • Options
    Yes. Read his skill description.

I have it states if you land target lock on an enemy your biggs will gain protection but that not what i said look closer i said i attacked, target locked an enemy and his biggs gained protection
  • Options
    Another thing he gains protection if a target locked enemy gets target locked again but hes already target locked? Should that happen?
  • Bossk_Hogg
    335 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Biggs' ship is buggy as hell. I've noticed the enemy Biggs TAUNT when I target lock. This is in addition to the well documented issue of him not getting protection/taunt when he should.
  • Options
    So far I've seen my Biggs....

Not taunt when Tie advanced applied TL
    Not gain protection on a TL at any time during a battle
    Crit and not TL the ship it hit
    Not call an assist with his special on a ship TL from captial ship

In almost all of these cases a TL has been applied over an existing one. It's also the capital ship TL or Imp Tie Fighter's, so that's my guess as to why it's buggy. In these matches I've also noticed Ackbar being able to dispell Tie advanced TL. If tie advance was the the first to shoot however it cannot dispel it. But if you accidentally double up suddenly any TL can be dispelled. It's nuts.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    Yeah it's incredibly buggy - a couple of times (out of hundreds of battles) my Biggs special has triggered taunt when inflicting offense down. Usually fine as I really only use him to soak up attacks but I know other people have had similar problems (and the above also)