hAAT guilds unmerge happening tonight

YoungJedi
89 posts Member
edited February 2017
New Resistance and OuterRimJob guilds are in a middle of a strategic realignment and we are looking for enthusiastic long term players to join us! NR is currently a top hAAT guild (rank #86) and ORJ (rank #938) is about to go to hAAT. This unmerge brings the experience of knowing how to easily clear hAAT. We have a total of 5 open spots.

Both guilds are looking for long term and active players to help us take down hAAT and any future heroic craziness that EA throws at us. Everyone is a team player and we all communicate, donate gear and share strategies. Based on your roster we would be placing you into either guild.

*Requirements (we can always make exceptions if needed on your roster and level)
Active contributor and able to participate in the tank attacks daily
Level 83+ 30+ 7* characters preferably a Jedi team, droids + JE + nebit and rebels
Communication and respect is important to us
Anyone looking for a long-term spot in a great guild.

*Guild Info
US based guild reset time is 3:30pm PST (ORJ) and 4:30pm PST (NR)
Mix of whales, dolphins and F2P. No 600 coin requirement but we do expect active participation from all members, we are good if you go on vacation. We do fine averaging 27500-29000 daily.

We use LINE app to communicate though it's not required but we do ask if you can use it. Makes coordinating attacks easier and sharing ideas and strategies.

Msg us on LINE app or here on the forum to discuss more about the opportunity, we can also let you know our current raiding schedules.

ORJ: LINE "welbymd"
NR: LINE "djsirloki" 225-653-721 https://swgoh.gg/u/sirloki/

Guild: OuterRimJob
Ally code: 339-952-973
Post edited by YoungJedi on

Replies

• Options
    Unmerge almost done! Ready to conquer hAAT in ORJ today. Still have 4 spots open between the two guilds, PM me here or in LINE "welbymd"
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    This guild "OUTER RIM JOB" is terrible. They have raid "rules" that only apply to the players and not the officers.

Everything is structured for the officers to get the best scores and do whatever they want in the raids.

If you challenge them or put up a nice score they will kick you shortly before payout. They kicked me with what would have been a top 5 HAAT score, possibly higher.

Dont waste your time joining these CLOWNS. Im sure they will post some **** rebuttal but I promise you I post the truth.
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    This guild "OUTER RIM JOB" is terrible. They have raid "rules" that only apply to the players and not the officers.

Everything is structured for the officers to get the best scores and do whatever they want in the raids.

If you challenge them or put up a nice score they will kick you shortly before payout. They kicked me with what would have been a top 5 HAAT score, possibly higher.

Dont waste your time joining these CLOWNS. Im sure they will post some **** rebuttal but I promise you I post the truth.