Vader Lead Squad

MPac
196 posts Member
ZVader, Sid, TFP ShT, EP ... Or do I put Boba in there somewhere? Let's pretend all are equally modded, geared, stared and leveled. The upgrade to Sid and the AOE expose bumped Boba out in my opinion. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I like boba because of his ability block to rex or chirrut. Their cleanse makes Vaders culling blade less impactful. Additionally, they add tenacity up which will block a lot of special negative effects.

I run EP(l), Vader, TFP, Boba and B2. B2 and Bobas main purpose is to remove taunts and block cleanse to maximize Vaders force crush, cooking blade and basic attack ability.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    I run very similar currently. EP(L) Vader, TFP, Boba, ShT (dont have B2 ready yet)... But I get my 20th zeta tonight. So I might wait to see what is released later this week, but I'm pretty sure it's going on Vader so that will mean I will want to swap him to lead (thus the post). I really wanted the ability block AOE from Boba but don't know how to squeeze him in there. Afraid I have to keep shore for the initial protection of Vader as my speed is not up to par with top 5 on arena shard.
  • Options
    Yeah, speed is key for Vader. I've got him up to 196.

I think it really depends on the team. I have a strong ShT but don't use him because of all the B2's and Baze. If people aren't using those 2 guys, then ShT is a great option. I will say an EP lead with -32% evasion for rebels, makes Boba a great ally. That would change under a Zader.