Several bugs (TFP, Ship Reinforcements, FOTF, Tie Fighter/Tarkin, Sun Fac)

Malgrin
149 posts Member
edited February 2017
First, I want to thank you for turning around bug fixes on Reaper fairly quickly, that was very much needed. However, after seeing the Bugs bin, I was disappointed to not see these bugs addressed.

1) TFP 's basic attack, which targets one unit, somehow targets multiple units, and that ability can be dodged. This can trigger several unfortunate things, such as extra TM or Offense up under certain leaders, or against GG in AAT it can give GG extra TM for attacking a unit other than GG.

2) There's something very buggy with Ship Reinforcements and Target Lock. You addressed that Biggs' unique does not correctly trigger, but I think this is a bigger issue. For example, with Advanced Tie in play, TL can wear off reinforced ships. Could be a coincidence, but seems like it could be connected.

3) On defense, FOTF receives what looks like double TM gain (approximately 30% TM) instead of the expected 10-16.5%.

4) With Tarkin as Admiral, when Tie Fighter dodges an attack, Tarkin only gains the normal amount of TM gain, not the double that Tie Fighter's ship is supposed to give him. "Grants X% TM to the allied capital ship whenever this ship evades an attack. This effect is doubled for Empire Capital Ships."

5) If a hero has Foresight and other buffs, and Sun Fac uses a basic (or counterattack) on the hero with foresight, the hero will dodge Sun Fac's ability, but will still have all other buffs removed, as well as have CC down applied. This goes counter to every other hero with a buff removal (E.G. QGJ) and every other hero that applies debuffs -- except TM down with zeta Vader, which was just fixed this patch.

6) Teebo, but not the bug you think (the one that was acknowledged, a fix was attempted which failed, and then disappeared from all further discussion). When he isn't leader, Ewok Scramble Tactics has a bug: It only actually lasts for 2-2.5 turns. It applies at the end of Teebo's turn, but is removed at the beginning of his turn. To look at a similar ability: Leia's Rebel Tactics. With Rebel Tactics, Leia gets to attack 3 times before the buff is removed at the end of her turn. Why is this inconsistent when the wording is identical? Similarly, most other buffs are removed at the end of turn.

e: On reaper, it is unclear if you fixed the larger issue with Reaper, which is removing TM from the bench. If that is WAI, it would be good to know, but it seems like other uniques do not apply from the bench, so neither should his. This is from your notes, which makes it look like you have both fixed and are investigating the same issue, is one of these supposed to be the issue of TM from them bench?

Fixed:
"Fixed an issue where TIE Reaper was removing enemy Capital Ship Turn Meter even after he was defeated."
Under investigation:
"Tie Reaper's unique stays active after its death"
Post edited by Malgrin on

Replies

• Options
    On defense, FOTF receives what looks like double TM gain (approximately 30% TM) instead of the expected 10-16.5%.
    This and i also believe tie reaper silently reduce my capital ship tm from the bench
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Rads
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Bug fixes are always welcome. That said the how is Reapers TM reduction fixed and under investigation at the same time? TM reduction is his unique.

How come they aren't even investigating the ships being moved to reserve on even the smallest upgrade? That has to be the most annoying bug atm.

They want Biggs to loose the speed bonus when Wedge dies? That is no how his unique is worded. Wiggs is old news anyway.

And here's a bonus for you. How to fix Teebo? Make his stealth last 1 turn and reduce the cool down to 2. Sorted ;)

EDIT: Oh, and nothing mentioned about cheater proofing this game makes me sad
  • Options
    Yes. I notice all the time under a Vader zeta that TIE Fighter Pilot will/can reduce everyone's turn meter when using his single target basic ability.
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Rads wrote: »
    Bug fixes are always welcome. That said the how is Reapers TM reduction fixed and under investigation at the same time?

Oh hey, just reread this, I thought one was doing the bench thing, and one was after death. Guess they need to do that.

Fixed:
    "Fixed an issue where TIE Reaper was removing enemy Capital Ship Turn Meter even after he was defeated."

Under investigation:
    "Tie Reaper's unique stays active after its death"
    This and i also believe tie reaper silently reduce my capital ship tm from the bench

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya- and holy moly this is quite the mouthful. Let's see what we can unpack!
    Bugs have been flagged for the following:
    • TIE Fighter Pilot's basic attack "Targeting Computer" affects multiple targets
    • Darth Vader TIE Advanced x1 unique ability "Advanced Targeting System" does not work on Reinforcement ships
    • Ships - AI First Order TIE Fighter's ability "Relentless Pursuit" grants Turn Meter 2 times when a Target Locked enemy is damaged
    • Ships - When evading an attack, Imperial TIE Fighter doesn't grant Executrix double amount of Turn Meter as per the "Control Thrusters" ability description
    • Sun Fac will apply Critical Chance Down on a counter attack against Rey who has the Foresight Buff active
    • Inconsistency between Leia and Teebo's Stealth duration
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    • TIE Fighter Pilot's basic attack "Targeting Computer" affects multiple targets
    • Darth Vader TIE Advanced x1 unique ability "Advanced Targeting System" does not work on Reinforcement ships
    • Ships - AI First Order TIE Fighter's ability "Relentless Pursuit" grants Turn Meter 2 times when a Target Locked enemy is damaged
    • Ships - When evading an attack, Imperial TIE Fighter doesn't grant Executrix double amount of Turn Meter as per the "Control Thrusters" ability description
    • Sun Fac will apply Critical Chance Down on a counter attack against Rey who has the Foresight Buff active

Thanks, you're the best!
  • Options

One more thing, could we get a clarification on Reaper? The bugs post lists his unique after death bug both being in fixes and being worked on. The more important question is whether or not Reaper applying unique from reinforcements is WAI, or if that's being worked on.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    @Malgrin Whoops! seems I missed omitting that one in investigations. TIE Reaper should only be listed under 'Recently Fixed Bugs'.
    And TIE Reaper applying its unique from reinforcements is NOT working as intended, but should be addressed in this upcoming update.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    @Malgrin Whoops! seems I missed omitting that one in investigations. TIE Reaper should only be listed under 'Recently Fixed Bugs'.
    And TIE Reaper applying its unique from reinforcements is NOT working as intended, but should be addressed in this upcoming update.

Thanks!