Coming soon!

Ship hardware abilities.
Does this mean august?
We keep getting all these other updates and characters, yet the one thing that is actually advertised in the game as coming soon, we never hear anything about.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe you should quit complaining. Ships barely came out give it a little.
  • Options
    Lets hope they forgot about them completely!
  • Options

Then it shouldn't be advertised in game.
  • Options
    Lets hope they forgot about them completely!

No! I want r2d2 in my ship
  • Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »

Interesting logic, lol. It's simply a placeholder for now. Also, I don't think you understand the word advertise. Simply seeing a message coming soon is not advertising. It's the same with the shop abilities that aren't in game yet. They are just unavailable.
  • Mike1980
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Interesting logic, lol. It's simply a placeholder for now. Also, I don't think you understand the word advertise. Simply seeing a message coming soon is not advertising. It's the same with the shop abilities that aren't in game yet. They are just unavailable.

@Austin09370

ad·ver·tise
    ˈadvərˌtīz/
    verb
    describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance.
    "a billboard advertising beer"
    seek to fill (a vacancy) by putting a notice in a newspaper or other medium.
    "for every job we advertise we get a hundred applicants"
    synonyms: publicize, make public, make known, announce, broadcast, proclaim, trumpet, call attention to, bill, promulgate; More
    make (a quality or fact) known.
    "Meryl coughed briefly to advertise her presence"

I think you don't know the definition of advertise. Make public, make known, call attention to.... which of these are they not doing with their little "place holder"?
  • Options
    Simpy stating something will exist in the future aka letting you know it's not available is not advertising regardless of what you may believe.
  • Options

@Austin09370

ad·ver·tise
    ˈadvərˌtīz/
    verb
    describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance.
    synonyms: publicize, make public, make known, announce, broadcast, proclaim, trumpet, call attention to, bill, promulgate; More

I think you don't know the definition of advertise. Make public, make known, call attention to.... which of these are they not doing with their little "place holder"?

Lol. You pretty much just slapped Austin in the face. But I agree on them holding off. A lot of people have so much stuff to do let alone having something else that needs to be done in game. My guild finally has heroic AAT going smoothly. I would like to have a month of where I can just relax and not have to try hard on anything (war, arena's, raids). I'm sure they'll release these abilities soon enough. Probably part of next big update honestly. Ships have been out about 4 months now. I bet early spring we get a ship raid and maybe from that ship raid we get ship hardware ability stuff in place of gear. Sounds like an idea.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Simpy stating something will exist in the future aka letting you know it's not available is not advertising regardless of what you may believe.
    You don't know what advertising is.

• Options

I just gave you the definition from the dictionary. This is fact. It has nothing to do with what I believe. You are confusing Webster's with God. I don't have to "believe" in a definition, a definition is simply fact. Reread the definition. "letting you know" falls under the parameters of the definition I presented to you. I don't see why you are trying to argue with me on what "advertising" is when I gave you the very definition from a reliable source.
  • Options
    Cm3Po wrote: »

@Austin09370

ad·ver·tise
    ˈadvərˌtīz/
    verb

Lol. You pretty much just slapped Austin in the face. But I agree on them holding off. A lot of people have so much stuff to do let alone having something else that needs to be done in game. My guild finally has heroic AAT going smoothly. I would like to have a month of where I can just relax and not have to try hard on anything (war, arena's, raids). I'm sure they'll release these abilities soon enough. Probably part of next big update honestly. Ships have been out about 4 months now. I bet early spring we get a ship raid and maybe from that ship raid we get ship hardware ability stuff in place of gear. Sounds like an idea.

So with so much other stuff to do in game, you really need the 7 characters that just got added?