What abilities do you expect from Darth Nihilus?

Title. My guess:
1. He'll be a dispeller, with the ability to take those buffs to himself (maybe allies too).
2. Has revives.
3. Can heal himself a lot.

Due to the light spoiler given by Maul's zeta, I was thinking how would all that fit into a taunting tank, but in the end I think we'll have another Sith as a tank. So what do you think his role will be within a Sith team?

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus can't heal himself though. He is a wound in the force and suffered greatly as a result of that. He had to be trained in the force in order to control his suffering, and later had to contain his spirit in his mask to prevent his own death. Self-healing doesn't really fit well with those aspects of his character in my opinion.
  • Options
    I expect him to have a basic, two specials, a leader, and a unique
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Nihilus can't heal himself though. He is a wound in the force and suffered greatly as a result of that. He had to be trained in the force in order to control his suffering, and later had to contain his spirit in his mask to prevent his own death. Self-healing doesn't really fit well with those aspects of his character in my opinion.
    Well, he can consume the living Force. That's what I meant by self-healing. Still, we may see something else, like Offense steal? I don't know.
  • Options
    Whenever basic damage is delt debuff target with drain effect at the start of darth nilhilous turns and the start of the debuffed characters turns the debuffed character siphons 20% health to darth nilhilous

Remove all health and protection from one ally to
    remove an equal amount of health and protection from an enemy

Mass dispell enemy player dealing 10% max health for each buff removed

50% of all damage delt to darth Nihilious is split among remaining living allies

All sith gain 30% health steal and are immune to critical hits

• Options
    Olga wrote: »

He sounds intense. Great stuff.
  • Options
    I actually image him as a support hero. Low HP and incredible life steal on hit with a ability to revive :)
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I expect nihilus to have a special to make another ally taunt (like grievous, but choosable)
  • Options
    Whenever basic damage is delt debuff target with drain effect at the start of darth nilhilous turns and the start of the debuffed characters turns the debuffed character siphons 20% health to darth nilhilous

Remove all health and protection from one ally to
    remove an equal amount of health and protection from an enemy

Mass dispell enemy player dealing 10% max health for each buff removed

50% of all damage delt to darth Nihilious is split among remaining living allies

All sith gain 30% health steal and are immune to critical hits
    Something similar to Palpatine in that matter. Instead of inflicting damage to Jedi, Rebels and shock enemies, he could consume some % health from all characters (reduce for allies) and heal for that amount.