Level 9B light side help

martyeigner3
12 posts Member
edited February 2017
I am trying to complete 9b of the light side battles but finding it very difficult. It has a boss Embo which I know very little about. If someone could provide info about his abilities and any other tips or strategies to win the battle with 3 stars that would be great. I am currently using a Wedge rebel team.

Replies

• Options
    I have a very good Rebel team and could beat it but not 3* To get 3* I borrowed a 5* g11 kenobi had IGD lead with Lando, Anakin, Ashoka and 5's. It's all down to good RNG I believe too. In the final game I took out Boba 1st, then took out the other AoE toons next. Left Embo until last. The counter attacking, I kept Kenobis ability for the last round and it was a massive help to me.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If you beating it consistently with wedge lead rebels but not getting that 3* I suggest borrowing a maxed out Jyn erso. Try TI's borrow a hero thread. ;)

Edited for link
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/89481/team-instincts-borrow-a-maxed-hero-program#latest
  • Options
    Alternatively, I borrowed an Old ben + Rebel team with anakin =D
  • Options
    I have a pretty strong rebel team and cant do it. I feel rebels are sub-optimal for this.
    I have a slightly levelled Jedi team and they did much better. When maxed out, I think Jedis are the way to go.

I use ImaGunDi as leader, anytime they AOE me (and they always do like crazy), they get destroyed.
    Basically AOE is their strength, you need to make it their weakness.
  • Options
    If you need to borrow a certain hero let me know. PM me to make sure I see it, you can review my guys here:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/bhg valjean/
    valjean913 or BHG Valjean#5571
  • Options
    I beat this (3*) using the following team:
    Wedge GXI (borrowed)
    Akbar GX (Lead)
    Biggs GXI
    Lando GXI
    STH GXI
    Yoda GXI

You'll need a fast Biggs to guarantee you're going first in 1/3. In 3/3 kill Boba first, try and get foresight on everyone and use AA's buff in conjunction with Lando's AoE. Pray for good RNG too. Good luck.
  • Options
    I did it yesterday with my new Zeta QGJ, Yoda, JKA (all G11) Ahsoka G10 and Luminara G9 and a borrowed Kenobi G11 6stars.
    Was a blast!
    Before that my rebels barely made it to round three, although a borrowed Baze could also help in that case.
  • Options
    I have zeta qui gon and Zader. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    I managed with a maxed out borrowed StH and then my roster:

Wedge (L) 7* G9
    Lando 7* G11
    EE 7* G11
    Baze 6* G10
    Rey 7* G11

The key for me was some lovely RNG, wherein the first stage had 75% AoE vs. 100%. The second stage I was ready with Lando and Wedge with their AoE and I saved StH's taunt and speed boost for the last stage. Baze was great to slow things down and Rey comes in swinging super hard, but the real key is this:

Boba does not have his Bounty Hunter's Resolve activated until he kills someone. This is contrary to how we run Fett. So kill him first. Unleash everything, save Wedge's AoE for his second attack (if he is in your lineup) and go nuts on Fett so he is out of play in one go, then pick off the rest as you please. Lando and Baze soften things up while EE protects and revives (though I managed the entire run without one single revive) and Rey and Wedge slam hard. Give Wedge solid crit dmg and crit chance mods to sweeten things up (same with Lando).

• Options
    Use anresistance team they cut through 9a to 9d like butter