Rancor raid phase 4 enrage counter moves by two

Lately in the rancor raid I've begun using a zarriss Jedi team in phase 4 which fairly easily goes to enrage. But what I noticed is in this phase with this team at least the enrage counter drops by 2 every turn.

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Wow I'm glad this is a bug. I just thought that it was supposed to reduce its cooldown by two every time rancor goes in the final phase. Always thought it was a bit over the top. Definitely needs to get fixed if it wasn't as intended
  • Options
    It is just a visual bug. It still takes 15 turns to actually enrage. But definitely would be nice to have it fixed so I don't have to count turns in my head :)
  • Options
    Keeper32 wrote: »
    It is just a visual bug. It still takes 15 turns to actually enrage. But definitely would be nice to have it fixed so I don't have to count turns in my head :)

No it does not, the rancor really does enrage way earlier, at least it says enrage and he wipes multiple full health toons with one hit
  • Options
    no, keeper is right. he still gets the full 15 turns after the counter hits 0 before he actually enrages. you still have to account for the counter going down extra during a slam with people less than 50% health.
  • Options
    I've never had it enrage earlier than 15 turns in I dunno... 10 raids. Are you sure you didn't just miscount, Sparrow?
    The slam CD reduction is only for Devour, which doesn't happen in stage 4.
  • Options
    Keeper, I didnt specifically count, but yeah, the counter hit 1, his next attack was labeled enraged and he did massive damage, and the counter had been dropping by 2 every turn.

I am wishing id taken a video of it now but yeah he enraged way early for me. maybe thats not always the case but thats what i had happen.
  • Options
    The counter will drop by more than 1 IF he's taking turns while any of your toons are below 50% health. Are you accounting for that?!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    The counter will drop by more than 1 IF he's taking turns while any of your toons are below 50% health. Are you accounting for that?!

Where does it say this? the rancor slam only affects the cooldown of devour, not the enrage timer. as well no thats not what is happening, first turn all my toons still have protection and the counter drops by 2