remaking my jedi team

since i've been buffing anikin up

figured i'd swap him for lead but should i keep jin/lumi?

my jedi team is "mainly" lumi/jin mace obi-wan n barris

Replies

• Options
    If you want to run a jedi team focus on QGJ, Anakin, Aayla, Yoda, if you dont have acces to general kenobi, ahsoka for the last spot.
  • Options
    Ledinis wrote: »
    If you want to run a jedi team focus on QGJ, Anakin, Aayla, Yoda, if you dont have acces to general kenobi, ahsoka for the last spot.

I have ahsoka but never really use her unless it's yoda
  • Lucas_Hood
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My team is similar. Agree on prioritizing qgj; I spent my one and only zeta on him and it's awesome with speed mods...I jumped from around 100 to around 40 in arena instantly with that upgrade. I'm using yoda, old Ben, anakin, and mace (I know people hate mace but having qgj and mace ready to dispel is great; and the occasional shatter point hit is nice too). I'll probably replace mace with barris when her zeta is ready, then I'll go for yoda zeta. With most teams you can get ben's ability block off before they get their specials in on you. Aayla always smacks me around though so she may be worth investing in.
    Post edited by Lucas_Hood on
  • Options
    Ive use GK, Bariss, QGJ, Anakin and Aayla. Havent got Zeta Bariss but still a good team
  • Options
    Lucas_Hood wrote: »
    My team is similar. Agree on prioritizing qgj; I spent my one and only zeta on him and it's awesome with speed mods...I jumped from around 100 to around 40 in arena instantly with that upgrade. I'm using yoda, old Ben, anakin, and mace (I know people hate mace but having qgj and mace ready to dispel is great; and the occasional shatter point hit is nice too). I'll probably replace mace with barris when her zeta is ready, then I'll go for yoda zeta. With most teams you can get ben's ability block off before they get their specials in on you. Aayla always smacks me around though so she may be worth investing in.

My main reason for using anikin was for his damage which apparently makes him the best leader in game

I never really like putting jin as leader due to his squishyness, mines at 6* n it's rare to see him last longer than han
  • Options
    I also run a full Jedi arena team currently ( though after the update may be changing soon )
    Because of the mass Wiggs and Chaze teams I face, I no longer run QGJ as lead by any means. I put IGD in as lead, and watch the other team destroy themselves when ever they try to use an AoE.
    IGD Lead, QGJ, Aayla, Ahsoka, JKA
    JKA removes their ability to self heal when he counters and applies a buff imun, Aayla tends to stun them and has possible assist, Ahsoka has crit imun from JKA, and gets it a second time when using her heal, QGJ there to remove taunts and TM, as well as assist attacks ability, IGD there to give them all countering abilities. Has been very solid, I normally stay in the top 5 of my arena.
  • Options
    I also run a full Jedi arena team currently ( though after the update may be changing soon )
    Because of the mass Wiggs and Chaze teams I face, I no longer run QGJ as lead by any means. I put IGD in as lead, and watch the other team destroy themselves when ever they try to use an AoE.
    IGD Lead, QGJ, Aayla, Ahsoka, JKA
    JKA removes their ability to self heal when he counters and applies a buff imun, Aayla tends to stun them and has possible assist, Ahsoka has crit imun from JKA, and gets it a second time when using her heal, QGJ there to remove taunts and TM, as well as assist attacks ability, IGD there to give them all countering abilities. Has been very solid, I normally stay in the top 5 of my arena.

I'm still trying for IGD but it's like once every 2 weeks he shows up in my clan

I mostly use jin to counter lumi so I can kill her after she heals (as people tend to speed mod her)

but in my shard it's hard to break 1 thousand without using palpatine chaze chirrut n shore
  • Options
    Hockystyxx wrote: »
    Or if you were running anakin lead, Rex is always good or fives.. but secura is a must with asome much crit chance as possible.

Indeed, she is great. Though I do have issues sometimes dealing with Biggs in terms of her. She crits him all the time, and non stops gives him 100% TM. Make sure you give her a Mod Cross with Potency
  • Options
    Hockystyxx wrote: »
    Or if you were running anakin lead, Rex is always good or fives.. but secura is a must with asome much crit chance as possible.

I have rex but he's only 4* along with echo n Cody I have a 7* 5's (though i've been told i've wasted points even unlocking him)

I never gave secura much thought do to people saying she tends to be a bit wonky with her counter