lvl 76 daily player looking for progressive guild

I am leveling as fast as I can - here is my current stable https://swgoh.gg/u/mcbee/collection/. The guild I'm in now isn't that productive. I want to join a guild that works well together and isn't quite ready for HAAT, but wants to get there. I contribute 600 tickets daily probably 95% of the time - so I want a laid back guild that won't kick you if you fall short here and there. Please let me know if I may be a good fit for your guild. Thanks

Replies

• Options
    My guild, Disposable Heroes, is looking for 3 more active players. We do heroic Pit and normal AAT raids. On average, we do 2-3 pits and 2 tank raids per week.

We do enforce a no damage 24 hour period for the Pit raid to ensure maximum participation; and there's also a 400k damage cap. For AAT raid, we have free for all in phase 1 and do one attack per person in each additional phase. Getting 600 tickets per day is encouraged but not required.

Overall, we've got a good, active group of contributors and all want to help each other advance. If you're interested add me as an ally at 254-979-936 . My username is Lumpawaroo. You can also add me on discord Lumpawaroo#2751. I think our guild can really help you all advance further. Hope you consider joining us. Thanks.
  • Options
    New guild found!
  • Options
    Force college is open, but needing more members for higher raids
  • Options
    Didn't see the new guild found
  • Options
    Hey my GOH name is DarthAllyne. My 2 Sons and I are looking for a good Guild to Join. We are level 81, 78, and 72. Ally codes are, 887-172-489 382-163-735 and 612-635-319. We daily contributers just looking for a better guild to join.