How good is HK-47 at 5*

I have enough to make HK-47 or IG-88 5* my question is, who's worth it first? HK-47 is my leader as i am running a droid team, however IG-88 deals abit more damage.

Replies

• alokdown
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I would focus on 88 first. You're really just using HK-47 for his leader ability. The same goes for Poggle since only his buff is crucial. Those two should be starred up after your droids.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Hk47 is one of my favorite chars, because he is well rounded. But bis main skill is being leader, and he can do that with 4*. Bump 88 first
  • Options
    Well-rounded does not make good teams in this game.

88 1st to 5* as lead then HK as lead when HK is 5*. Then take 88 to 7.
  • Options
    I don't see why you would ever have 88 as the lead even without HK being 5*. You are leaving a lot of turns on the board and effectively making your droid team ****. 88 really should never lead a droid team. Unless you are without HK or Poggle. In which case you really aren't using a droid team. I'd probably even use a Sid in lead over 88 if I didn't have a better option.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Well-rounded does not make good teams in this game.

88 1st to 5* as lead then HK as lead when HK is 5*. Then take 88 to 7.

HK as leader is zillions of times better than 88 as leader, and a 4* HK can lead your team. I know, because I was top 10 with HK as 4*. I'd unlock both (HK first if you have 86), then 88 to 5*, HK to 5*, then 88 to 6*, and then up to you. If you want to maximize arena, 88 to 7* first. If you want to maximize GW, HK to 6* first.
  • Options
    No. No...nononono.

It doesn't matter who is the best leader but who is the next best char for him. HK is ONLY as the team it supports, and that means IG-88 and IG-86. But IG-86 can be used in Any team. So get 86 first while you farm 88 and last HK. Anything else means sucking it up in Arena for a month or two
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Past 60 I have never once encountered him in a squad in the arena..

I have not finished in the top 5 for 60 days straight, always at #1 on the days when I have no life, the sad thing is that is only 3 days. :/

... Just saying.
  • Options
    My server is relatively new. The top is peppered with HKs as leader. If you have a droid team and he isn't leader, you are wasting your time with a droid team. I'm sure they can still kill a team here and there, but you leave way too much on the board without him. You might as well go with a different setup.
  • Options
    Hk47 is very useful at 5*
    Ig88 is less useful until 7*
    So if you start ig88 you shouldn't stop