Empire team with no ST?

Is any empire team without ST viable in arena? Seems like without him, Palp gets killed right away. A

Replies

• Options
    you're very likely to lose your palp or TFP right away without an autotaunter.... if you can get an extremely speedy STH, that will work, but it's pretty difficult to have an STH faster than an opponent's Boba or TFP these days
  • Options
    so many other factors we need to know to answer that.

i can tell you the team i run does not currently include ST. and even when it did palpatine did not get killed right away. my palpatine performs no differently with or without ST.

i'm running palpatine lead vader rg offee and dooku
  • Options
    I run one. Zader(l), TFP, BF, EP, B2. Finish 1-5 daily. The key is
    to land your ability blocks with TFP and Bobba before the enemy's get their special attacks off.
  • Options
    Right now, I'm running Zoba (L), TFP, Palp, JKA, STHan, and finish top 10 in an early April shard (sometimes top 5). I do plan on transitioning JKA to Shore and STHan to Rex (and Rex to lead), as I finish gearing them, but the key is really speed -- my TFP is faster than most people on my server, and my Boba is getting up there are well. Also, even if Palpatine is killed before he can go, it leaves the rest of a dangerous team out there.