Ally Point Changes

hey folks, i am pretty newish (L65) and dont understand the wording about tournaments and how this relates to the ally point changes.

what exactly is a tournament? and how does one relate to removing ally point gains from war/dailys?

also there was another post about the ally point changes but it seems to have been deleted?

Replies

• Options
    The tournaments would let you pick 5 people to fight like arena against another person. The more you played and won the higher the rank. The more you played with a certain character the higher the cost to reuse them using ally points. So they were useful to keep playing within the tournament
  • Options
    thankyou bieberyoloswag.

i guess my next question is wont this put players out of a lot of bronizum cards daily?
  • DarthWok
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    DarthWok wrote: »

i guess my next question is wont this put players out of a lot of bronizum cards daily?

after reading other threads... "Yes"... yes it will. :|
  • Options
    The other thread wasn't deleted, it was moved to the update megathread.
  • Options
    Mageduckey wrote: »
    The other thread wasn't deleted, it was moved to the update megathread.

ah i see, thankyou very much. i was wondering what happened.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    DarthWok wrote: »
    thankyou bieberyoloswag.

Yes it will, but many of us played a looooong time without those bronziums. They were a relatively recent addition. Most of them were getting burned up on tournaments anyhow. After a couple of months of play you not only won't care about them, but you'd gladly trade a million ally points for a few stun cuff pieces.
  • Options
    As a new player I find this change **** to no end.

Update is basically: Long time players get new toons to level and changes that they care about. New players will get shards that they won't be able to use for months(years?), changes to characters don't don't have and the most fun part of the daily activity is gone. Great update indeed.
  • Options
    no more freebies from ally points ... great zzz another -1 for this game.