Ally points after tournament hold

With Ally points being used only for bronzium for the foreseeable future, how do you except us to spend 500k+ Ally points on those redeems? Clicking thousands of time just seems ridiculous.

Please make a "sim" for Ally points.
I am the Reaper

Replies

• Options
    Sim? U crazy?
  • Options
    Yes idk why you save so much
  • Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    Yes idk why you save so much

Wasn't doing tournaments, as tophat mentioned in the post. Easy to get that high.
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    Sim? U crazy?

Why not?
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    If you weren't doing tourneys why were you saving
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat with 500k ally points. I was hoping they'd implement a feature to allow people to unload them by multi-simming bronziums or make a more valuable pack that that required more ally points. Since neither of which exist, I'm tempted to continue holding them mostly as I don't want to spend 45 minutes opening packs. Leaving the door open for even a small chance of them having usefulness again doesn't help either.

"Now that Tournaments are being paused, you can choose to spend them on Bronziums or hold off in the event they get used for a different purpose down the road. At this point we have no plans to do so, but in the coming months that may change."
  • Options
    If ally points are only used in bronzium now and in the future then yeah, a sim would be nice. I have a mil saved up in anticipation of the next tourney. Goong to take some time to spend it one roll at a time. Maybe boost rare gear drops for a short time.
  • Options
    Hell! Ally Points are still a major reward in Achievements. They need to swap that out with credits or something.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to hold on to them for a little while, I only have about 120K and I just have a feeling something is going to be done to use them.

It would be cool to see a new pack or some shift to be able to make cashing them in a little more appealing. I would like to see a sim where you can do 10 at a time or something, or a chromium where it would be worth maybe 2500 ally points or 5000 points.
  • Options
    buy skip repeat

it's been my daily practice since they started handing them out like candy.

i like what i've gotten in bronziums but i'm glad to have a break. now i don't have to buy skip repeat as much.
  • Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    If you weren't doing tourneys why were you saving

Because I have a real life and don't want to spend a lot of time each day spending the points like a chore. A lot about this game has become a chore, and ships, let's not even talk about how ridiculous ships is with that 5 minute battle average.
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    Imagine how many ally coins people have right now if they were using their 1200 GW tokens everyday to purchase more ally coins since the last tournament a month and a half ago? The last tournament I was left with 50k ally coins and WITHOUT spending any GW tokens whatsoever on ally coins I currently have 400k saved up. I'll just continue to save them until something worthwhile comes along and I decide to spend them.

I glad tournaments are gone, I'm even more glad that I didn't spend any GW tokens to purchase more ally coins since the last tournament ended. If so I would probably feel cheated on wasted GW tokens.

• Options
    Bump this up. It would be huge for QOL if we could SIM chromiums. My math shows it would take me 39 minutes straight to sim my 304K ally points.
  • Options
    You could always do what this guy did
    https://youtu.be/vf9fFUmMtbI
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

I don't think I have enough batteries to have that run long enough. :smile:
  • DropItLikeItHoth
    140 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I just spent my 100k of ally points. Usually kept 100k laying around for tournaments, but decided to roll the dice last night and used them all. I got a boatload of shards. I pulled a bunch of full characters. I got 2 full characters of Chewy that converted to 50 shards. A bunch of other characters multiple times. Snowtrooper popped 4 times.
    The real surprise was not one, but two fully crafted MK 3 Carbanti!! I almost fell off the couch when the first one popped, then the second showed up 30k later. Currently gearing Kenobi so it saved me a ton of time.
    Way more useful than a 3 or 4 star character I can't use from tourney.

https://imgur.com/a/RYRxh
  • Qoppest
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I saved up for next chirrut event so now I have 1mil ap
    Whos jelly? ;)
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

That needs to be changed into a gif and put on the gifs thread.
  • Options
    I blew mine the other day, 130K. I had to stop and go do stuff, drop some more, go do stuff... took me about half a day when it was all said and done. I did pull a full 4* Ima-Gun Di out of it, a ton of jawa shards, was able to level up my snowtrooper and got a bunch of royal guard shards that I need. I also got a ton of other shards that I cashed in, lots of OK gear...

Now I wait a few days, then cash them in again. It's like Star Wars slot machines.
  • Options
    Over the year I spent a total of like 500k worth of ally points on those cards + the free ones you get everyday I collected aswell, I only managed to get 1 fully upgraded Raid-gear out of it, I wish EA would release the % chances of getting the gear shown in the 'possibillity' list... I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally curious :p